2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,326 - $21,219.

10/8.0

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great car to zip around town and highway.

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, not a great price comparable to othe"

Cons: "interior lights up like spaceage, but lacks in qua"

"Car gets fantastic gas mileage. Not happy how the speed fluctuates using cruise control. You have to turn off energy saver in order to keep speed setting you want. No real carpet in the car, no XM satellite, no power seats. Many new cars out have all n more of above accessories at less than I paid for my 2012 Honda Civic. This is my 4th Honda n I do enjoy it but miss my Accord luxury, but not the price."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage."

Cons: "Small inside the car. Not a lot of leg room."

"I have gotten 50+ MPG in this car depending on my speed. On one trip from the Antelope Valley to Summerland CA, I got 58 MPG. I have ECON and do best when that is on."

Okay, but 2013+ is ALOT better

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Great gas millage, okay to drive, reliable, cheap"

Cons: "Design is meh, cheap interior"

"I got this car after I got in a accident with my 2005 Honda Civic. Sadly, since I was only a high school student I couldn't afford to take on the whole price and my mother helped me out paying most of it. She choose white with a beige interior which I HATE..But it was alot faster than my 05 civic and was more gas efficient with that awesome econ button. All in all, if you need a reliable newish car and you cant go all the way for the $20,000 new 2013 civic, the 2012 civic will still do wonders."

I love my 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid!!!!

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "Definitely fun to drive, great on gas mileage, too"

Cons: "wipers that work like they should be on a Lumina."

"This car has more pep than my 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid did and the Auto stop light turns off the gas even better than my 2005 HCH did. I loved that car, so when I bought this one in March, I knew what to expect and didn't even need a test drive. My mpgs are averaging over 40 mpg. I am very happy with the way the car rides and with the comfort of having leather seats and the climate control! I have even sometimes gotten more than the rated mpgs! It is rated for 44/44 mpg. This is the first car I have ever had that has been accurate about rated mpgs! The car is sharp looking and it just begs to go places! I got the Green Opal color, which seems to be the one in all of the video ads. It is usually a blue/green, but can vary to silver, or just blue or just green. This car was a serious upgrade to me, as they have a lot of safety features and it is loaded with technology. That is why after almost 8 years of driving the 2005, I sold it and moved up to this car. After 3 months, I love it just as much as when I bought it. I am sure I will feel this way for a long time! Oh, another great feature is the ability to pair my Smartphone with the car! This is possible because I bought the Navi and the calls go through there. All I have to do to take a client call is to press a button on the steering wheel. That has been very helpful for me!"

2012 Civic

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "very reliable, awesome on gas,"

Cons: "gutlass, pricey,"

"Great on gas and very reliable, if your used to a v6 or above it has a lot less power. Pretty gutlas and pricey. Overall I have not had one problem with it at all."

I love this car.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "MPG, audio, comfort, design"

Cons: "a few blindspots, road noise, nothing else so far"

"Once I saw the new 2012 honda civic, I had to have it. It caught my eye right away. Half a year later I bought it and it rides amazingly. Excellent comfort to driving to audio. There is nothing about this car I dislike. I absolutely love it."

Love it got the ex-l

By on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

"My second brand new honda civic love it.. I personally myselfI will not invest in another automobile that it is not Honda ... Love itttt... Amazing cars..."

Great CaR

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

"I like it very much.It is the second Civic"

Great vehicle and great economic savings!

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Great price and great fuel economy"

Cons: "no rear seat cup holders"

"This is the fourth Honda and my second Civic (last was a 2009 sedan). Honda did an excellent job restyling and making this vehicle much more appealing, while not losing the historic value and advantages of the Civic. The fuel economy is amazing and I have been getting on average 30mpg in city. The only down fall I have is the decreased 4 cylinder power (to be expected and can't be fixed), and the lack of rear seat cup holders, otherwise GOOD WORK HONDA! Also, thank you Honda for improving the "ECO" fuel economy engine feature. The engine shuttering is NOT missed..."

absolutely best in the field today

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pros: "most for your money, gas mileage, info system"

Cons: "prefer red and blue color for temp"

"look no further. this is the best car in the field. i did not give a 10 on interior/exterior only because i like the look of passat or impreza, but Honda has done a tremendous job on reducing the road noise. i would like to see in the future a way to lock the glove compartment box & move over the opening handle closer to the driver, add extensions on the sun visors and use a sliding movement instead of a flip up. the latch to open the trunk is better than the competition, the easy to read Information System is supreme to all other models I have looked at, but i would like to see honda putting the ac vents in the center so it wouldn't blow on my driver hand so much & I have to toggle to find the right direction, would go back to a Red knob for hot & a Blue knob for cold - do not care for a number, but otherwise, absolutely the best out there, better than the rest in this class. Oh, the lighted ignition key hole is a tremendous plus. I will have to see if the push start button on the 14 model will light up (?). cars could do away with the handle above the driver's side. I will never use that handle and the makers would save thousands in cost to do away with that handle. ? I cannot hang anything on it, & I certainly will never be driving that dangerous or foolish to use it. Gas mileage is a great savings."