2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,473 - $21,323.

10/8.0

Based on 192 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Piece of junk!!

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "It got 41 mpg on its first road trip & rides good"

Cons: "Skips, loud on the highway, CHEAP"

"Ive had my Civic for about a year and a half. Since last November I have had nothing but problems with the car skipping so bad that its really annoying. Ive taken it to the dealer many times and driven like cars that did not skip. I was told by Honda that the car operates as designed EVEN THOUGH the other cars I drove did not skip. Honda admits that the car skips but refuses to buy it back. So now I have to take Honda to court for a problem they refuse to fix. Ive got a 90 Accord with a blown head gasket and 312k miles that runs better than this car. Interior is also pretty cheap. All in all, I give this car AND Honda a 1 for quality and reliability."

I love my civic

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "great price, very comfortable"

"This car has great styling. Very comfortable, nice layout of the interior. Really like the display for the radio and the ipod connect. Having a back up camera is great. Love everthing about it."

Great car!

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great technology, pretty fast"

Cons: "exterior is good looking but could use some improv"

"Just bought this car the other day and i am loving it! I only use the eco when i want to slow down or dont want to use a lot of gas but i notice it does not accelerate as fast and i dont feel that "kick" , and it doesnt purr like it does without the eco. When the eco is turned off, i am always leaving people in my dust at red lights, the engine also sounds and feels awesome. The handling and turning is a delight aswell with this car. This was my first new car."

The 2013 Civic EX Sedan is a Winner

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "design, handling, charm, reliability"

Cons: "needed add on's for the ex model, accelaration mpg"

"This review is for the 2013 model. Designers brought back Honda fans', myself included, love of superior detail, the convenience of peppy agility, and good gas mileage. The 2013 Civic is fun to drive and charming. Turns are made on a dime. Although the car doesn't boast impressive numbers for horsepower, the car actually feels fast because of it's compact size and precise handling. The detailed interior and convenient controls, comfort of the seat, and perfectly-sized steering wheel make the driver trust that the car is there to serve him or her--not the other way around. The interesting color combinations, including dash displays, are easy on the eyes. All of these positive qualities converge to make the Civic feel extremely reliable and worth holding onto. This is exactly what I wanted when I considered purchasing a Honda. There are some opportunities with the Civic, but they are minor. The Ex sedan should have come with splash guards, side molding, and fog lamps. I had to make some extra purchases which brought the price up and reminded me that Honda's are a bit pricey. Also, the Ex should have keyless entry and start. The Bluetooth worked with my older android phone, but then stopped. I spent a couple of hours trying to work this out, but was unsuccessful. The gas mileage estimates are accurate, but I have had to accelerate much slower than expected to achieve the awesome gas mileage. Everything taken together, I would highly recommend this car to people of all ages."

Great Interior/Exterior, call it the baby limbo

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Good sound quality, great ext/interior appearance"

Cons: "Too much road vibration and wind noise inside"

It really wanted to fly, so I gave it wings

"Sitting inside a 2012 civic ex coup for the first time was like sitting inside a cockpit of an airplane. Mainly because of the dashboard has so many buttons to play with, and from the center of the dashboard it is tilted forward and is facing more towards the driver side, making the interior unlike any other car in the same price range. I love my from inside and out, but what bothers me the most when I am driving my car is that there is too much road vibration and wind noise inside the civc, when reaching speeds of fifty miles or above. For such reason, it makes commuting uncomfortable. With the powerful 360 watt speakers equipped in the car will make driving enjoyable, additional subwoofers need to be added to give the car an incredible sound quality. With such amazing sound quality you will be shocked and potentially space out. The coup appears amazing from the exterior with the limo tinted windows, but the coup does not give the flexibility for the passengers to access the back seat easily. Want more horsepower for racing, then this is not the car for you. With 145 hp, I never felt it was didn't had enough horsepower."

It really wanted to fly, so I gave it wings