2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,761 - $21,523.

10/8.0

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Plenty of satisfying features for the economy car

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "MPG!, comfortable, smooth drive, new features"

Cons: "highway drive, side mirrors, slower acceleration"

"I recently had a car that was loaded for an 05 model and was not completely ready to get rid of it but under certain circumstances I was looking for a car with more advantages for the future. As soon I sat down in the 2013 Honda Civic I was immediately relieved and satisfied. The interior was comfortable and stylish for a more basic car. The feel of the car was actually quite satisfying going from a V6 to a 2.0 4-cyl. motor. The steering wheel was fluid and the gas and break pedals were not too soft or too hard. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the dash being so far back and with digital reading for speed and gas, but I'm liking it better. I really enjoy the features it includes like the back up camera, econ button, and blue tooth. The side rear view mirrors don't help at all and the wind shield wipers don't do their job well. The ride could be a little less bumpy, and when I drive on the interstate or highway I feel like I'm about to blow away because its harder to control. I'm still not satisfied with the slow acceleration but I guess that's to be expected. Other than that I am overall satisfied in a more basic car that's not loaded because Honda did a great job in offering plenty to make up for it!"

Solid, reliable, and very efficient

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "Mpg, price, easy around town to park and drive"

Cons: "Noisy cabin on highway with road noise"

"Owned it for 2 years now and it has been flawless averaging 38.8 mpg. Not the quietest ride but for the mpg and price...can't do better"

Amazing car

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"I have owned the car for about 3 days amazing(handling,mpg, and features) yes i own the 2012 ex-l coupe and dam is it beautiful. I am only 17 and this is my first car of my own But still amazing car. Hate the side mirrors, the fact i cant use android phone for usb port,lag in power, and non sliding arm rest. Other than that perfect"

Great point A to point B car

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "MPG, fun in the corners, brakes work very well"

Cons: "Side mirrors are worthless, car is very slow."

"The civic is a nice little car to get you where you want to go. With the econ button on the civic can get around 40mpg on the freeway. The car is light, nimble, and gives a comfortable ride, but you will feel the bigger bumps in the roads. One thing I hate about the car is the placement of the side mirrors. I find them to be to far back and I run out of adjustment to set them where I want them. With the mirrors fully adjusted out as far as they can go all 3 mirrors see the same thing... So I fold the side mirrors in for aerodynamics and just use the rear view since the side mirros are worthless where they're. What I really like about the car is the MPG you can get and the small gas tank keeps the pain at the pump down."

29K/27 months Honda total car warranty. Perfect!

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Honda dependability; Honda bumper/bumber warranty."

Cons: "Doors heavy for older woman."

"Bought new 9/30/12 for older lady who wants a hatchback Fit. No signs of wear. Still smells like a new car. Great gas mileage and carefree driving. Silver exterior with NO blemishes. Always garaged. Detailed, washed, waxed by professional detailer friend every two weeks; No signs of being used, or wear or mechanical problems. Dealer installed hands free Bluetooth phone ($300). Oil changes and service once a year. 4K of the miles are highway miles. Remote entry, no tire wear, no dents or dings or even gravel pitting anywhere. Mats, trunk mat, splash guards. Non-smoker; perfect car for someone who does not want to worry about their car or any surprises. Air, Fold down rear seat. This car is showroom condition: no spots, wrinkles, or anything that says anything but NEW! Perfect for graduation or Christmas or other gift. Really fine economy with Honda reputation all the way."