2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,326 - $21,219.

10/8.0

Based on 201 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great sporty vehicle

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "CVT, comfortable, controls, fuel economy, styling"

"great gas mileage. CVT transmission is smooth in ratios and controls for the LX Base model a plus. Civic handles great it came with rear backup camera, blue tooth, love everything in digital blue as got a wide dashboard on a roomier interior. The Honda seems more luxury with styling with bigger lights and eco mode is also best on giving me adequate ride having a better ride while in use. Love the cloth bucket seats they are so comfortably this car is just the best size for me I'm a taller person 6'2'' and (184lbs) being a smaller car its plenty of spacious. Pandora capability and all the electronics are well quality built on Civic love my car being best for a base model."

Love this car very much!

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Ill write a review when i have more mileage and stuff but dang this car is great!!!! Fast and i love it. takes off right away without hesitating and is not slow to go off nor pick up speed. The interior is sick and mine is badge. Comes with a usb connector. this car brakes perfect and a/c blows great heats up good to! Honda has really improves. drove 2012 kia optima but slow to take off both great cars though really great cars!"

2012 Honda Civic LX: In Love!

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great gas Mileage, fun to drive, decent price, LCD"

Cons: "A little confusing at first, road noise, stereo"

"I've been researching for months and finally, once I saw a special for financing options in tandem with a lowered internet price I had to act. Bought the car for Thirteen Seven (Excluding taxes and such), and I absolutely love it, rides great, the road noise is honestly not as bad as people make it out to be, the only issue is the sound system really isn't that good, if you're a normal radio listener you'll hardly notice a difference, but I'm a tech junkie and this just did not sound up to par, other than that, I literally am obsessed with this car."

Could not ask for a better car

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Modern styling, features, reliable."

Cons: "None. Headlights could use LED"

"In march 2014, I was looking to replace my old 2013 corolla that grew out on me and decided to treat myself to a newer car. After buying the 2014 Civic LX, I walked away with a new appreciation. All features that I could possibly beg for already came standard on the LX! I was shocked when I realized that this car had all the necessary amenities that I badly needed on my old corolla. The CVT transmission that was introduced for 2014 is responsive, sporty, and feels more consistent than the 4-speed that my corolla had and the 5-speed that the 2013 civic had which I test drove. The interior feels much more premium than the 2012 model. I average over 30 MPG in the city, and I had no issues with this car, even though I only reached 1000 miles after taking a long trip. The only beef I have with this civic are the headlights. I want the headlights to have LED like most of its competitors and heated seats which are already becoming standard on more upscale cars. Other than that, I could not ask for anything more than the 2014 Honda Civic LX. The price I paid definitely left a smile on my face and I would happily recommend anyone who's looking for a nice, clean, upscale vehicle."

Save your money

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reason: lease

Pros: "Idled nicely."

Cons: "Expensive to fix, unreliable."

"Had the car in the shop about 10 times. Thank God it was leased because it probably would've been about six grand in out-of-pocket expenses. We have had several newly installed boots rip and 2 broken front axles. The car had a quick peppy engine but that was about it. I would not recommend model year to anybody."