2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,761 - $21,544.

10/8.0

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Fantastic ride for this price range!

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Very fun to drive, great price"

Cons: "Criminals love to steal this car."

"This is a great car for this price range. I own the Honda Civic Si with summer tires. This car makes you just want to drive. It's fun and a great daily driver. This car has so many features that only more expensive cars have. This car has a six-speed close ratio manual transmission, a sport-tuned suspension, 17" wheels with performance tires, fantastic dash and all of the technology, a powerful 201 HP engine, and limited-slip differential found only on more expensive sports cars, and sound deadening for a nice quiet ride. You cannot beat this car for all of its feature at this price point. Honda has the best resale value around and great reliability. This is one great machine for this price!"

Beutiful car, extreamly uncomforatble.

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Very stylish"

Cons: "EXTREAMLY Uncomfortable to drive"

"Honda Civic 2013 LX Sedan. Great car, love the test drive. I now regret the purchase. I have NEVER experience such an uncomfortable ride. It hurts my back and neck area every time I drive the car since the driver’s seat is so uncomfortable. I am now debating to lose $2K and trade the car in for something else. I was a true Honda fan; I have owned Honda vehicles for over 20 years. I am very disappointed "Honda you should be ashamed". I will no longer purchase a Honda. Think twice before making the purchase."

disappointed

By on Friday, December 13, 2013

Pros: "seats: comfy."

Cons: "too many to mention in 50 characters or less"

"I like that I can rely on the ride and it is comfortable, but there are too many cons for me. Quality is down for sure. I do not believe I could recommend a civic. the hood construction is odd with that deep level, too much room to catch debris/leaves and who wants to be concerned about "sensors" in that area. Sun visors could use a lesson like from other competitors in this class. lacks room for door pockets. lacking trunk space compared to competitors in this class. scratches too easily."

Too small

By on Friday, December 06, 2013

"Thought I wanted a car but a Honda Civic Coupe is too small. Literally no stretch space at all..."

Plenty of satisfying features for the economy car

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "MPG!, comfortable, smooth drive, new features"

Cons: "highway drive, side mirrors, slower acceleration"

"I recently had a car that was loaded for an 05 model and was not completely ready to get rid of it but under certain circumstances I was looking for a car with more advantages for the future. As soon I sat down in the 2013 Honda Civic I was immediately relieved and satisfied. The interior was comfortable and stylish for a more basic car. The feel of the car was actually quite satisfying going from a V6 to a 2.0 4-cyl. motor. The steering wheel was fluid and the gas and break pedals were not too soft or too hard. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the dash being so far back and with digital reading for speed and gas, but I'm liking it better. I really enjoy the features it includes like the back up camera, econ button, and blue tooth. The side rear view mirrors don't help at all and the wind shield wipers don't do their job well. The ride could be a little less bumpy, and when I drive on the interstate or highway I feel like I'm about to blow away because its harder to control. I'm still not satisfied with the slow acceleration but I guess that's to be expected. Other than that I am overall satisfied in a more basic car that's not loaded because Honda did a great job in offering plenty to make up for it!"

See if you qualify for