2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,600 - $26,623.

10/8.0

8.1

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love this car

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"Great car with even greater gas mileage!"

Cons: "Excruciatingly uncomfortable"

"My 2014 Civic EX-L is so uncomfortable that in less than two months of driving it I have developed neck and low back pain. Despite all the power adjustments, it is impossible to find a comfortable position. The headrests are so far forward they push my head forward and down while forcing me to round my back. The steering wheel is too far away even with maximum telescoping, so I have to drive with my legs cramped up and my arms outstretched. The seat is too narrow and short and has no support. The leather is hard as a rock. Honda has loaded this car up with bling while making a mockery of comfort. It does get great mileage and has a lot of power, but so what if it is basically undriveable. I bought this car for long business trips, but now I dread getting in it even for an errand. If you have horrible posture and your head juts forward, this car might work for you, but I am a 5'6" woman with good posture. I have owned Civics for 20 years but this one is getting traded in at a big loss. I hope this review saves someone from making the mistake I made in assuming you can't go wrong with a Honda Civic."

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Great mileage"

Cons: "Excruciatingly uncomfortable."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25