2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,177 - $16,951.

10/8.0

Based on 185 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Great car

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "sleek design, great fuel economy"

Cons: "no horsepower, few add-ons"

"I have the EX-L. I am disappointed in the manual seat adjustments and lack of dual-climate control. It seems like an EX-L would have more options than they do. When I compare it to my husbands Ford Fusion, it lacks in extras. However, the fuel economy of the Civic is phenomenal, but it also has very little pick-up and go. Its a great car, I just wished it had more "things" going on in the interior."

Love It!!

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Fun little car and roomy in back and fun features!"

Cons: "I wish they had darker seats n light color cars!"

"I bought this car for my daughter brand new on 11/11/11... We share it right now and I Really ENJOY driving this 2012 Civic!! It gets great gas mileage, the options in the car are WONDERFUL!!! My daughter hooks her phone up on the blue tooth for her music which is great because when the phone rings she can answer from the steering wheel and continue driving without getting distracted!!! We still don't know how to work all the features yet... I'm sure when my daughter takes over completely she will learn them all... I do wish the window's came tinted, but I love Love that I don't have to change the oil until every 5,000 miles and also when you buy the car they don't try and tell you that you have to buy the floor mats and I also love they have nice thick rubber mats in front floor board and 1 long one that covers the entire back floor board they go under the floor matts for extra protection!! I would definitely buy another!! The New Civic's have the back up camera, I do wish we had this feature, but we still Love this car!!"

Best Small Car for the Money

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "This car is light years ahead of the 2003 Civic"

"I needed to buy a second car for our family and finally decided on a Civic. I have had a few Accords and one Civic before but after shopping all the affordable cars under 19k the Civic won. I liked the Fit too but it just doesn't have the sense of luxury that the new Civic has. Some people complain about acceleration but I have no problem passing and maintaining 70 mph in the mountains. In the end I got a price that was just slightly more than a Fit. I did think the Chevy Sonic had great road manners but as I told the salesman unless I can get it for a price that would justify the difference in resale value I will go with the Civic. Me and my family have probably had 10 Honda's and never had a single problem with any of them. As a kicker I still think it's the best looking small car and I'm getting about 31 mpg combined in mostly city driving. Compared to my F150 that is heaven."

Driving is not comfortable

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Good MPG"

Cons: "Uncomfortable driving, hard steering"

"I won this car. Driving is not comfortable. It is useful only in city driving. Not suggested for free way driving. Steering is hard and doesn't seem like a power steering."

Nice car

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Good MPGs"

Cons: "Some cabin noise at highway speeds"

"Owned my 2012 Honda EX Coupe for over a year now. This has been a great car. MPGs are 22-25 city and I have gotten as high as 40 MPG on a long trip driving 65-70 MPH. Like the digital dash & readouts and the blue background lighting. Interior cabin noise is sometimes a bit louder on the highway depending on the road surface but it is tolerable. Honda should add extra insulation to dampen highway/road noise."