2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,162 - $23,058.

10/8.0

8.1

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excruciatingly uncomfortable

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "good mileage and horsepower"

Cons: "Excruciatingly uncomfortable"

"My 2014 Civic EX-L is so uncomfortable that in less than two months of driving it I have developed neck and low back pain. Despite all the power adjustments, it is impossible to find a comfortable position. The headrests are so far forward they push my head forward and down while forcing me to round my back. The steering wheel is too far away even with maximum telescoping, so I have to drive with my legs cramped up and my arms outstretched. The seat is too narrow and short and has no support. The leather is hard as a rock. Honda has loaded this car up with bling while making a mockery of comfort. It does get great mileage and has a lot of power, but so what if it is basically undriveable. I bought this car for long business trips, but now I dread getting in it even for an errand. If you have horrible posture and your head juts forward, this car might work for you, but I am a 5'6" woman with good posture. I have owned Civics for 20 years but this one is getting traded in at a big loss. I hope this review saves someone from making the mistake I made in assuming you can't go wrong with a Honda Civic."

Excruciatingly uncomfortable

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "good mileage and horsepower"

Cons: "Excruciatingly uncomfortable"

Every bell and whistle and better than 40 mpg

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Quailty inside and out, reliable, comfortable."

Cons: "Split rear folding would be nice."

"I think it's every bit as nice as the Accord. It is quiet, smooth, and reliable. It even has nice lines for a 4-door. Mileage has been unbeleivable when you keep your foot off the floor, +40 on the freeway, and it's not even a hybrid. Plenty of power for a car, but clearly not for the circle track. Love getting all of the bells and whistles without having to pay more. Fit and finish is flawless inside and out. Super reliable and a smooth ride with ample handling. I have owned lots of Hondas, and it really seems like they really went all out and exceeded their quality standard for the 2013 civic. And all the safety features you can get."

The SI is almost perfect. LOVE my car!

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Sporty design, fast, fun to drive!"

Cons: "Still has some road noise."

"I am in love with the SI. I am getting an average of 32.8 mpg. My husband is a Honda tech so I only drive Hondas, and this is my favorite one by far. My last car was a 2007 SI, and this 2013 is much improved with all the creature comforts like Bluetooth, backup camera, and the information screen. This SI is much quieter and more comfortable, but still is a fun, sporty car. The seats are much more comfortable than my previous SI. The clutch is easier in traffic than my previous SI, too. The tires seem to be wearing better than my previous SI, as that was a known problem. I love the styling on this SI, and it feels like a larger car. I don't have any problem with blind spots, and love the larger side mirrors. Honda, this one is a winner!"

HAS EVERYTHING BEING LIKE A LUXURY CAR

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride, gas mileage, controls, audio, blind spot"

Cons: "uncomfortable at times"

"Love my EX Civic on everything being like a top of the line vehicle. Its great in a smoother ride includes a new CVT transmission that isn't bad at all. Controls are excellent from having HONDALINK, blue tooth, Pandora, SXM, rear backup cam, heated seats, quiet drive and available eco mode that is best on giving a nicer ride to the car. The engine very powerful wish was available in a V6 but the 4 cylinder is awesome on performance of sports car instead economical car. The Civic with EX package came with blind spot monitoring, love the digital readouts on HVAC system and audio system while everything electronic is above the dashboard center. This car is roomier and is cream of the crop love the better resale value has its a excellent vehicle for the blue book price its looks more sportier but mostly luxury on the options included for EX package I have bought on this car. Its a really handsome compact car ever had even love the refreshed styling and better upgrades Honda gave the Civic on making it earn a better price and having a perfect resale value."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25