2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,377 - $21,212.

10/8.0

8.1

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love the EX-LSedan

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage and electronics"

"We bought this car in June of 2011. We have driven from California to Boston and are sure we purchased the right car. The gas mileage was so good that at one point we were getting 52 MPG, unbelievable but true. We were very comfortartable no back or neck aches. The GPS/ dash integration made it so easy to find our way around. The Bluetooth made it easy to use Pandara and our iPhones. I didn't notice a noise problem, and it has a nice function that allows the radio to increase and decrease with speed. We hit a snow storm and the traction function along with the front wheel drive made it through easily. The mirror and seat warmers sure made it cozy. I can't think of one complaint about the car."

HAS EVERYTHING BEING LIKE A LUXURY CAR

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride, gas mileage, controls, audio, blind spot"

Cons: "uncomfortable at times"

"Love my EX Civic on everything being like a top of the line vehicle. Its great in a smoother ride includes a new CVT transmission that isn't bad at all. Controls are excellent from having HONDALINK, blue tooth, Pandora, SXM, rear backup cam, heated seats, quiet drive and available eco mode that is best on giving a nicer ride to the car. The engine very powerful wish was available in a V6 but the 4 cylinder is awesome on performance of sports car instead economical car. The Civic with EX package came with blind spot monitoring, love the digital readouts on HVAC system and audio system while everything electronic is above the dashboard center. This car is roomier and is cream of the crop love the better resale value has its a excellent vehicle for the blue book price its looks more sportier but mostly luxury on the options included for EX package I have bought on this car. Its a really handsome compact car ever had even love the refreshed styling and better upgrades Honda gave the Civic on making it earn a better price and having a perfect resale value."

Great car

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "sleek design, great fuel economy"

Cons: "no horsepower, few add-ons"

"I have the EX-L. I am disappointed in the manual seat adjustments and lack of dual-climate control. It seems like an EX-L would have more options than they do. When I compare it to my husbands Ford Fusion, it lacks in extras. However, the fuel economy of the Civic is phenomenal, but it also has very little pick-up and go. Its a great car, I just wished it had more "things" going on in the interior."

Nice car

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Good MPGs"

Cons: "Some cabin noise at highway speeds"

"Owned my 2012 Honda EX Coupe for over a year now. This has been a great car. MPGs are 22-25 city and I have gotten as high as 40 MPG on a long trip driving 65-70 MPH. Like the digital dash & readouts and the blue background lighting. Interior cabin noise is sometimes a bit louder on the highway depending on the road surface but it is tolerable. Honda should add extra insulation to dampen highway/road noise."

Best Small Car for the Money

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pros: "This car is light years ahead of the 2003 Civic"

"I needed to buy a second car for our family and finally decided on a Civic. I have had a few Accords and one Civic before but after shopping all the affordable cars under 19k the Civic won. I liked the Fit too but it just doesn't have the sense of luxury that the new Civic has. Some people complain about acceleration but I have no problem passing and maintaining 70 mph in the mountains. In the end I got a price that was just slightly more than a Fit. I did think the Chevy Sonic had great road manners but as I told the salesman unless I can get it for a price that would justify the difference in resale value I will go with the Civic. Me and my family have probably had 10 Honda's and never had a single problem with any of them. As a kicker I still think it's the best looking small car and I'm getting about 31 mpg combined in mostly city driving. Compared to my F150 that is heaven."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25