2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,165 - $21,010.

10/8.0

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

HAS EVERYTHING BEING LIKE A LUXURY CAR

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride, gas mileage, controls, audio, blind spot"

Cons: "uncomfortable at times"

"Love my EX Civic on everything being like a top of the line vehicle. Its great in a smoother ride includes a new CVT transmission that isn't bad at all. Controls are excellent from having HONDALINK, blue tooth, Pandora, SXM, rear backup cam, heated seats, quiet drive and available eco mode that is best on giving a nicer ride to the car. The engine very powerful wish was available in a V6 but the 4 cylinder is awesome on performance of sports car instead economical car. The Civic with EX package came with blind spot monitoring, love the digital readouts on HVAC system and audio system while everything electronic is above the dashboard center. This car is roomier and is cream of the crop love the better resale value has its a excellent vehicle for the blue book price its looks more sportier but mostly luxury on the options included for EX package I have bought on this car. Its a really handsome compact car ever had even love the refreshed styling and better upgrades Honda gave the Civic on making it earn a better price and having a perfect resale value."

Great car

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "sleek design, great fuel economy"

Cons: "no horsepower, few add-ons"

"I have the EX-L. I am disappointed in the manual seat adjustments and lack of dual-climate control. It seems like an EX-L would have more options than they do. When I compare it to my husbands Ford Fusion, it lacks in extras. However, the fuel economy of the Civic is phenomenal, but it also has very little pick-up and go. Its a great car, I just wished it had more "things" going on in the interior."

WOW great car

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "mileage, dash setup, total overall looks"

Cons: "alittle noisy but greatly improved over 2007 model"

"I purchased a EX-L civic for my daughter in 2007... as a graduation present...she is now married and still loves this car... It has had no mechanical problems and still looks like it did the day we drove it off the lot... I just purchased a 2012 3 months ago for gas reasons only... But me and my husband drive this car move than our other 2 large cars. It is very fun to drive, gas mileage amazing, and I love the way it looks both inside and out. Ignore the reviews and go get it..I did and so glad I did!!!'"

I love my civic. ignore consumer reports!

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "great great great on gas"

Cons: "bumpy"

"I drive 50-70 miles per day. I love my civic. I'm 6' 4" 250 and I fit comfortably! I get 36-39 miles per gallon. Consumer reports spent quite awhile complaining about this vehicle. Ignore it. Is the cabin noisy... yes, so turn on the radio! It's a great vehicle and it's a honda! 80% built in the states. 5"

Wow!!! Honda

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, resale value,I-Mid Display"

Cons: "Road noise"

"I just traded a 2008 Nissan Frontier V6 for my 2012 Civic EX. The Frontier was sucking my wallet dry. I was only getting 16 miles to the gallon. I've owned the civis for almost a week now and im really impressed. The I-Mid display showed i was getting 36mpg after driving 385 miles. After gassing up i was actually getting 39mpg! The eco drive button really helps you save gas, but do not try to merge into traffic with it on cause you will not make it! Interior does have a lot of hard plastics, but so did my Frontier and it cost $10,000 more. The car does have notable road noise on rough roads, but the volume button cures that. People please go out and test drive this car and dont let the bad car magazines reviews make your decisions for you!"

See if you qualify for