2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,165 - $21,010.

10/8.0

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

First car I've been enthusiastic about in 30 years

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

"Good value, excellent mileage, no problems at all, very happy"

I like this car but I don't know what it's worth.

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "?????"

Cons: "Yes"

"I really like the car but I don't think the price is right."

Excellent fun and practical car

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Quality, MPG, fit & finish, Sound, Fun"

Cons: "USB location, long trip comfort"

"I love my civic si, I've driven it like a stole off the lot and it hasn't given me any problems. With to stock tires I was getting a average of 32 mpg but when I changed to softer tires now the mpg has dropped to 30. It sounds amazing when I mash the gas but road nose isn't over bearing while cruising. Also with softer tires the road noise is significantly less. Steering is quick and very responsive but can feel twitchy on the highway. I love the interior styling, very cool. Seats look cool but are not the most comfortable. Ergonomics is excellent except for the placement of the USB port. The blue tooth link for playing music off my iPhone is one of my favorite features but I've noticed that my friends have had issues playing music on the system with android phones. It will link up fine but isn't as reliable as when using my iPhone."

Excellent buy

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "styling"

Cons: "head room"

"I am pleased with my purchase. I have owned the car for 2 yrs. I have noticed that the drivers leather seat is showing wear. I am 6 ft tall so the head room is lacking a bit. Also noticed the performance decline when the air conditioning is running, but I guess that is with most cars. The actual mileage I get is around 35 mpg, I drive mostly on high speed interstate to and from work. Other than that I love my Civic."

SIgnificant Bargain;Fun 2 Drive;Good mileage

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "LOTS for the $;Solid;Blast2Drive;Economical"

Cons: "Back seat ingress/egress:No Temp Guage"

Sojourn of Light

"Bought a 2014 SI coupe. It's a looker save the front end being a mite busy and a matter of taste, but I do not find it ugly or repulsive as some seem to. The rest of the lines on the car, to my eye, are well thought out and handsome. Although I have not put allot of miles on it yet, it is immediately apparent it is screwed together well. No rattles, squeaks or creaks. Doors close with a reassuring thud. Just feels like a solid car. Fun,Fun,Fun to drive. It is a car that can be driven comfortably everyday with a LARGE dose of fun mixed in. Out of the box no Track car, but you do not suffer the everyday penalties of such. Do not need to rev the thing into the stratosphere to get some torque. Has a very comfortable ride which comes with handling that won't disappoint. On top of that it can easily be made a track car if that is what you want,a few bolt ons should do the trick. Regarding the love it or hate it interior and gauges, I like it, Allot. I have to say, it should have a temperature gauge for the engine instead of the idiots lights, (a blue light comes on 'till the car warms up to temp and of course there is the overheat light). I have read mixed reviews regarding the seating,again a matter of taste and physique I suppose, but for me and my wife, (I'm of average size my wife is petite), we find the seats to be very supportive and comfortable. Add to that the tilt/telescope wheel and we both can find our ideal driving position. I have to make mention of the Manual,(six-speed)and clutch;F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C, the best I've owned and I have had several. In the end if you are looking for a daily driver that is economical to purchase and own, one that is safe, that has got enough, "sport" to put a smile on your face, So far, for me, the SI nails it."

Sojourn of Light