2012 Honda Civic

Based on 289 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Honda Family

By on Monday, May 4, 2015

Pros: "Fun, sporty, reliable, great mileage"

"I love my 2 yr old Civic EX more than any car I've owned and I am giving it to my college bound son and replacing it with a new model EX-L. It's whisper quiet, I do not understand the other comment about noise. It handles like a dream and gets terrific gas mileage. I am a habitual speeder and I get 35 mpg average - mostly freeway. My 20 year old daughter loves her Honda FIT Sport for similar reasons."

Great Small Coupe!

By on Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pros: "Gas Mileage, digital spedometer, fun"

Cons: "Small Back Seat/Storage"

"I have owned a 2006 for the past 10 years and it has been great to me. Fun and sporty to drive. I prefer driving this to my wife's 2007 Toyota Corolla. Only once had to deal with a semi-serious repair; at 150,000ish mi. the power steering went out (about a $900 repair). Other than that it just has required routine maintenance. The CD player has been broken for about 5 years as well. Haven't cared to fix it because I use the AUX to hookup my iPhone. At 180,000 I am deciding to part ways and upgrade to an SUV for a more versatile vehicle. I will miss this car and the excellent gas mileage!"

I love this car

By on Thursday, October 9, 2014

"It's the second one I've bought, (totalled my first one within 6 months of buying) gas mileage is great, I got a great deal on it and people from Honda are the best to work with. I know that after working with many others, I'll never buy another type of vehicle."

2012 Honda Civic LX: In Love!

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great gas Mileage, fun to drive, decent price, LCD"

Cons: "A little confusing at first, road noise, stereo"

"I've been researching for months and finally, once I saw a special for financing options in tandem with a lowered internet price I had to act. Bought the car for Thirteen Seven (Excluding taxes and such), and I absolutely love it, rides great, the road noise is honestly not as bad as people make it out to be, the only issue is the sound system really isn't that good, if you're a normal radio listener you'll hardly notice a difference, but I'm a tech junkie and this just did not sound up to par, other than that, I literally am obsessed with this car."

Amazing car

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"I have owned the car for about 3 days amazing(handling,mpg, and features) yes i own the 2012 ex-l coupe and dam is it beautiful. I am only 17 and this is my first car of my own But still amazing car. Hate the side mirrors, the fact i cant use android phone for usb port,lag in power, and non sliding arm rest. Other than that perfect"