2012 Honda Civic

Based on 276 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Amazing car

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"I have owned the car for about 3 days amazing(handling,mpg, and features) yes i own the 2012 ex-l coupe and dam is it beautiful. I am only 17 and this is my first car of my own But still amazing car. Hate the side mirrors, the fact i cant use android phone for usb port,lag in power, and non sliding arm rest. Other than that perfect"

29K/27 months Honda total car warranty. Perfect!

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Honda dependability; Honda bumper/bumber warranty."

Cons: "Doors heavy for older woman."

"Bought new 9/30/12 for older lady who wants a hatchback Fit. No signs of wear. Still smells like a new car. Great gas mileage and carefree driving. Silver exterior with NO blemishes. Always garaged. Detailed, washed, waxed by professional detailer friend every two weeks; No signs of being used, or wear or mechanical problems. Dealer installed hands free Bluetooth phone ($300). Oil changes and service once a year. 4K of the miles are highway miles. Remote entry, no tire wear, no dents or dings or even gravel pitting anywhere. Mats, trunk mat, splash guards. Non-smoker; perfect car for someone who does not want to worry about their car or any surprises. Air, Fold down rear seat. This car is showroom condition: no spots, wrinkles, or anything that says anything but NEW! Perfect for graduation or Christmas or other gift. Really fine economy with Honda reputation all the way."

Exceptional Overall Value

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Unmatched overall value, it does everything well."

Cons: "Rear seat space limited, fuel efficy not so great"

"When I had to replace my old vehicle, I did a VERY thorough market research based on strict criteria. Test-drove about 10 vehicles and settled on the 2013 Civic Touring. This vehicle is quite different from the 2012 and it exceeds most of my expectations. It's fun to drive, responsive, has a decent amount of technology, it's top safety pick +. It does almost everything very well. Honda has not skimped on adding a lot of value for a vehicle that's NOT in the luxury segment. The looks are not striking at first, but it grows on you with time. It has an under-stated contemporary elegance. In addition to all that, maintenance costs are low. All in all it's a very high quality vehicle, designed and built with a lot of "love". I fully plan to own this vehicle for at least 15 years. I originally wanted to buy the hybrid version but all the Honda dealers that I spoke with discouraged me from the hybrid. Weird, since it's a bit more expensive..."

Ok car for a teen

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "The looks of this car amazing"

Cons: "couldve gotten a better version of it"

"I was so excited about this car before it came out. I absolutely love the car I have the LX version. a few months later i wanted an upgraded version to the ex or ex l because of the features that it lacked in the lx so i regretted getting the lx i want the ex one now or the SI."

happy with this car

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "handles great, good mpg, smooth ride"

Cons: "a bit of road noise, greater braking time"

"I bought my vehicle in May 2012, so far I love it.. great gas milage as compared to my 2004 Hyundai which was about 22 mi in the city and less w/ ac running. Now I get 28 mi or more mpg in the city so savings on gas is notable. Rides like a bigger model with some road noise, but not noticeable with radio on. Handles great, so I'm very pleased."