2012 Honda Civic

Based on 282 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

HAS EVERYTHING BEING LIKE A LUXURY CAR

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride, gas mileage, controls, audio, blind spot"

Cons: "uncomfortable at times"

"Love my EX Civic on everything being like a top of the line vehicle. Its great in a smoother ride includes a new CVT transmission that isn't bad at all. Controls are excellent from having HONDALINK, blue tooth, Pandora, SXM, rear backup cam, heated seats, quiet drive and available eco mode that is best on giving a nicer ride to the car. The engine very powerful wish was available in a V6 but the 4 cylinder is awesome on performance of sports car instead economical car. The Civic with EX package came with blind spot monitoring, love the digital readouts on HVAC system and audio system while everything electronic is above the dashboard center. This car is roomier and is cream of the crop love the better resale value has its a excellent vehicle for the blue book price its looks more sportier but mostly luxury on the options included for EX package I have bought on this car. Its a really handsome compact car ever had even love the refreshed styling and better upgrades Honda gave the Civic on making it earn a better price and having a perfect resale value."

Great car

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

Pros: "sleek design, great fuel economy"

Cons: "no horsepower, few add-ons"

"I have the EX-L. I am disappointed in the manual seat adjustments and lack of dual-climate control. It seems like an EX-L would have more options than they do. When I compare it to my husbands Ford Fusion, it lacks in extras. However, the fuel economy of the Civic is phenomenal, but it also has very little pick-up and go. Its a great car, I just wished it had more "things" going on in the interior."

Wise choice for my money.

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Great gas, great price"

Cons: "Reduced compartment space compared to older models"

"I've had my Civic EX for a little over 9 months. Body style is an eye catcher. I spent a little over 21k and I think I paid a fair price. I only spend about $40 to fill my tank. I do wish Honda didn't take away all the compartment space compared to their older models. Overall comfortable, spacious, and super gas efficient. I would only put on the 'Econ' button on the highway, otherwise you are not utilizing it properly."

SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER

By on Friday, August 21, 2015

Pros: "Smoothest Ride Ever"

Cons: "what cons?"

"This car is SMOOTH to drive! There is no road noise. Drives like a luxury car. Instrument panel is lit up blue, modern like a spaceship with a digital speedometer--keeps my eye on the road, and oh-so-modern! I will never get stopped for speeding, the speedometer tells me EXACTLY my speed without looking down at an analog dial. This car senses every move, and responds perfectly. One mistake and a light or sound goes on to warn you. The car is intuitive. Engineered amazingly. Just can't believe it--you will be thrilled beyond belief."

Love the EX-LSedan

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage and electronics"

"We bought this car in June of 2011. We have driven from California to Boston and are sure we purchased the right car. The gas mileage was so good that at one point we were getting 52 MPG, unbelievable but true. We were very comfortartable no back or neck aches. The GPS/ dash integration made it so easy to find our way around. The Bluetooth made it easy to use Pandara and our iPhones. I didn't notice a noise problem, and it has a nice function that allows the radio to increase and decrease with speed. We hit a snow storm and the traction function along with the front wheel drive made it through easily. The mirror and seat warmers sure made it cozy. I can't think of one complaint about the car."