2012 Honda Civic

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love this car.

By on Sunday, May 27, 2012

"I bought this car out of state and drove it home to Ohio , a 400 mile trip. Th e car peformed well and I did not experience any road noise. Average 42.6 mpg and that was through a number of towns where the speed limit flucuatedn between 45 and 55. Fun to drive and a great experience so far."

Plenty of satisfying features for the economy car

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "MPG!, comfortable, smooth drive, new features"

Cons: "highway drive, side mirrors, slower acceleration"

"I recently had a car that was loaded for an 05 model and was not completely ready to get rid of it but under certain circumstances I was looking for a car with more advantages for the future. As soon I sat down in the 2013 Honda Civic I was immediately relieved and satisfied. The interior was comfortable and stylish for a more basic car. The feel of the car was actually quite satisfying going from a V6 to a 2.0 4-cyl. motor. The steering wheel was fluid and the gas and break pedals were not too soft or too hard. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the dash being so far back and with digital reading for speed and gas, but I'm liking it better. I really enjoy the features it includes like the back up camera, econ button, and blue tooth. The side rear view mirrors don't help at all and the wind shield wipers don't do their job well. The ride could be a little less bumpy, and when I drive on the interstate or highway I feel like I'm about to blow away because its harder to control. I'm still not satisfied with the slow acceleration but I guess that's to be expected. Other than that I am overall satisfied in a more basic car that's not loaded because Honda did a great job in offering plenty to make up for it!"

This car is everything I wanted.

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

"I have no complaints about the car in any category.The only reason I may get rid of it is to get a newer version."

Great car to zip around town and highway.

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, not a great price comparable to othe"

Cons: "interior lights up like spaceage, but lacks in qua"

"Car gets fantastic gas mileage. Not happy how the speed fluctuates using cruise control. You have to turn off energy saver in order to keep speed setting you want. No real carpet in the car, no XM satellite, no power seats. Many new cars out have all n more of above accessories at less than I paid for my 2012 Honda Civic. This is my 4th Honda n I do enjoy it but miss my Accord luxury, but not the price."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage."

Cons: "Small inside the car. Not a lot of leg room."

"I have gotten 50+ MPG in this car depending on my speed. On one trip from the Antelope Valley to Summerland CA, I got 58 MPG. I have ECON and do best when that is on."