2012 Honda Civic

Based on 260 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Just as it is known for

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Features, Comfort"

"I wanted to give some realistic review of the 2012 civic. I bought it in August of 2011 and have driven so far 80000 miles. I want to say this is one of the few most reliable cars that you could ever get. I have never done any maintenance work since I bought it except for oil changes every 9000 miles. I changed Air filter once and Tires once and that is it. I consistently get 40 miles per gallon but I have to admit I drive on cruise at 63 MPH and 85% of my driving is on highway. All of the above makes me want to keep my car till I hit 300000 and I think I will."

GREAT CAR

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY"

Cons: "LITTLE MORE POWER"

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR THE GIRL FRIEND TO COMMUTE TO WORK, AND FOR US TO PLAY ON THE WEEKENDS. ITS GET 38.6 mpg,IT DRIVES GREAT, GOOD VISIBILITY, AND JUST A GREAT ALL AROUND CAR .HOPE TO GET 200.000 MILES OUT OF IT."

best gas milage for coupe

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "sporty look with great gas milage and easy to driv"

"I am a first time Honda owner and have been very pleased with my Civic coupe. It's a great looking car with excellent gas mileage. I was also pleased with the price and the friendly customer service provided by Kevin McWithey."

not happy with the civic

By on Friday, June 12, 2015

"This car did not meet the hype . Gas mileage is good but not as good as advertised. Can hear gas in tank sloshing when I fill up. Low quality carpet. Lots of road noise.Not enough insulation to keep from feeling the heat from engine. Hondas usually last for years but I am not happy and will be trading soon."

Excellent, Reliable Vehicle

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

"This is my 5th Honda Civic and I love them. While I wish they were a little less pricey, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and this is an awesome car, no doubt about it, with a consistently terrific trade-in value. Over the years I've been in a few accidents (none my fault, thank goodness!) and my Civics have always performed superbly. The safety in these cars can't be beat and I drive in a metropolitan city in rush-hour traffic twice a day, so safety is a big concern for me. These cars also handle easily in snow, ice, and wet conditions, just get to know your car before bad weather hits. The interior is surprisingly roomy and comfortable for long trips and the A/C works great. The acceleration is good, but perhaps has a little bit of a delay when initially punching the gas pedal to pass, so give yourself a little extra passing room. Gas mileage is terrific, even in the city. There is a rather large "blind spot" right at the front windshield and door interface/meeting and one needs to be extra careful of that. Sometimes I wish the paint didn't ding or scratch as easily, but I realistically can't compare it to other cars, since I've leased nothing but Civics since about 1995. They've gotten consistently better and better over the years, not only in metal thickness and safety, but also in the power of the engine. Great car! In fact, hubby now also owns one and he loves it as well!"