2012 Honda Civic

Based on 272 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle and great economic savings!

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Great price and great fuel economy"

Cons: "no rear seat cup holders"

"This is the fourth Honda and my second Civic (last was a 2009 sedan). Honda did an excellent job restyling and making this vehicle much more appealing, while not losing the historic value and advantages of the Civic. The fuel economy is amazing and I have been getting on average 30mpg in city. The only down fall I have is the decreased 4 cylinder power (to be expected and can't be fixed), and the lack of rear seat cup holders, otherwise GOOD WORK HONDA! Also, thank you Honda for improving the "ECO" fuel economy engine feature. The engine shuttering is NOT missed..."

absolutely best in the field today

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pros: "most for your money, gas mileage, info system"

Cons: "prefer red and blue color for temp"

"look no further. this is the best car in the field. i did not give a 10 on interior/exterior only because i like the look of passat or impreza, but Honda has done a tremendous job on reducing the road noise. i would like to see in the future a way to lock the glove compartment box & move over the opening handle closer to the driver, add extensions on the sun visors and use a sliding movement instead of a flip up. the latch to open the trunk is better than the competition, the easy to read Information System is supreme to all other models I have looked at, but i would like to see honda putting the ac vents in the center so it wouldn't blow on my driver hand so much & I have to toggle to find the right direction, would go back to a Red knob for hot & a Blue knob for cold - do not care for a number, but otherwise, absolutely the best out there, better than the rest in this class. Oh, the lighted ignition key hole is a tremendous plus. I will have to see if the push start button on the 14 model will light up (?). cars could do away with the handle above the driver's side. I will never use that handle and the makers would save thousands in cost to do away with that handle. ? I cannot hang anything on it, & I certainly will never be driving that dangerous or foolish to use it. Gas mileage is a great savings."

Amazing car

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"I have owned the car for about 3 days amazing(handling,mpg, and features) yes i own the 2012 ex-l coupe and dam is it beautiful. I am only 17 and this is my first car of my own But still amazing car. Hate the side mirrors, the fact i cant use android phone for usb port,lag in power, and non sliding arm rest. Other than that perfect"

Very NIce Remake of The Best Small/Compact Car

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "best gas mileage of any small car 40 mpg"

Cons: "I cant think of any yet"

"I love the gas mileage of this civic and the ride quality is really nice.It has plenty of power and it has a roomy interior for a small car along with a huge trunk for those trips to sams club.Overall I couldnt be more satisfied"

So Close to Perfection

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "Refined, Fun to Drive, Value, Ride, Quality"

Cons: "Lack of Road Feel in Steering, Replacing bulbs"

"I have an EX Coupe w/ 5 speed manual and I love it. My only complaints are that the headlight bulbs will be a pain to change if I do ever need to replace them as there are other components blocking them, and that the steering (although very precise and responsive) has little feeling of the road in it. Some other electric steering systems have a much better feel of the road in the steering. Other than those two things, it can't get much better than this!!"