2012 Honda Civic

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Good but boring

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Navigation"

Cons: "Uncomfortable"

"2012 civic is good if you don't have a family. Gas is good. It is not very comfortable. I would recommend the navigation it's the best thing about the car."

Very Quiet

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Pedal feel is the best"

Cons: "Dont like the black on the wheels"

"I have 2013 EX 4d. I might be in minority , but hate the black on the wheels. I bought it anyway because of its other qualities. I wanted the VW Jetta because the comfort level and ride in that car felt better, plus it has normal silver wheels, but I went with the Civic because of its strong re-sale and reliability. The Civic felt nice even compared to the Jetta so I bought the Civic with no buyers remorse. It has a quiet ride, road noise is very low. It has nice leg room in the front. I am almost 6 ft, and it is comfortable, but I don't have any extra room. The pedal feel is amazing. The stereo sound quality is good, it gets pretty loud. The paint finish is high quality, actually the whole car is that way. Very well built. Love the way the doors sound when they close. It's hard not to like this car."

FINALLY

By on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great all around car"

Cons: "not so great sound system on the base model"

"Just traded in my upgraded 2008 vw jetta and decided to go with the 2013 base model honda civic. Not only were the staff at the honda dealership friendly and professional this car is simply amazing. Ive only had this car for a few days but it is such a nice car to drive and so comfortable. If your in the market for a new car make sure you take the time to test drive this one! :)"

Great Purchase cause its a Great Product

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

"Have had this Civic for almost a year now, other than air-conditioning we didn't get any extras (when paying cash its easier not to buy all the bells and whistles) This car lives up to its MPG advertised rating and it's like driving a tricked out go-cart. Road noise is tolerable but the state and city should build better streets and freeways. This car is our commitment to going green."

good car except for navagation

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "good styling and mileage"

Cons: "navigation and controls need improvment"

"I bought this primarily because of the navigation system.It is a major disaster. When I search for a place it finds one 2000 miles away when there is one right across the street. The radio is integrated but you can't even start that up without going thru a stupid startup disclaimer screen for the GPS. Come on EVERY time you start it up! It doesn't remember most settings. It won't let you select previous searches without stopping the car for a while. Not convenient. Now they want $99 for a map update, but price goes up if I don't buy it right now. Better off with a $100 Garmin. The GPS doesn't have a sun shade and is impossible to see under some conditions. The automatic door locks may lock while buying gas but NOT when parked outside overnight! Take your keys every time. It will beep if I leave the lights on but is too dumb to turn them off like a Chevy. The plugins for phone charging are poorly located in a box and under the dash. At least it has them, but stop to plugin. On the plus side mileage and looks are outstanding."