2012 Honda Civic

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Okay, but 2013+ is ALOT better

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Great gas millage, okay to drive, reliable, cheap"

Cons: "Design is meh, cheap interior"

"I got this car after I got in a accident with my 2005 Honda Civic. Sadly, since I was only a high school student I couldn't afford to take on the whole price and my mother helped me out paying most of it. She choose white with a beige interior which I HATE..But it was alot faster than my 05 civic and was more gas efficient with that awesome econ button. All in all, if you need a reliable newish car and you cant go all the way for the $20,000 new 2013 civic, the 2012 civic will still do wonders."

I love my 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid!!!!

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "Definitely fun to drive, great on gas mileage, too"

Cons: "wipers that work like they should be on a Lumina."

"This car has more pep than my 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid did and the Auto stop light turns off the gas even better than my 2005 HCH did. I loved that car, so when I bought this one in March, I knew what to expect and didn't even need a test drive. My mpgs are averaging over 40 mpg. I am very happy with the way the car rides and with the comfort of having leather seats and the climate control! I have even sometimes gotten more than the rated mpgs! It is rated for 44/44 mpg. This is the first car I have ever had that has been accurate about rated mpgs! The car is sharp looking and it just begs to go places! I got the Green Opal color, which seems to be the one in all of the video ads. It is usually a blue/green, but can vary to silver, or just blue or just green. This car was a serious upgrade to me, as they have a lot of safety features and it is loaded with technology. That is why after almost 8 years of driving the 2005, I sold it and moved up to this car. After 3 months, I love it just as much as when I bought it. I am sure I will feel this way for a long time! Oh, another great feature is the ability to pair my Smartphone with the car! This is possible because I bought the Navi and the calls go through there. All I have to do to take a client call is to press a button on the steering wheel. That has been very helpful for me!"

2012 Civic

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "very reliable, awesome on gas,"

Cons: "gutlass, pricey,"

"Great on gas and very reliable, if your used to a v6 or above it has a lot less power. Pretty gutlas and pricey. Overall I have not had one problem with it at all."

I love this car.

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "MPG, audio, comfort, design"

Cons: "a few blindspots, road noise, nothing else so far"

"Once I saw the new 2012 honda civic, I had to have it. It caught my eye right away. Half a year later I bought it and it rides amazingly. Excellent comfort to driving to audio. There is nothing about this car I dislike. I absolutely love it."

Love it got the ex-l

By on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

"My second brand new honda civic love it.. I personally myselfI will not invest in another automobile that it is not Honda ... Love itttt... Amazing cars..."