2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1894 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Sound Choice

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I wanted a car that could provide me with some thrill in everyday driving, but without having to put up with sports car gas mileage and everyday driveability. This car gave me that. Quick when I want it to be, but not a pain in everyday stop and go commuter trafiic. I do a good mix of freeway and city driving and am able to get between 27-32mpg consistently. On trips across the state I have gotten as high as 35-37 mpg. Screams above 6k RPMs and sounds awesome. For a price right around $22K, it's a steal. And you can't beat the fact that it's got Honda's name on it. I would definitely recommend this car. If you want something a little bigger, I have read great things about the Si Sedan as well. My only complaint is it's performance in the snow. But it's a small, lightweight car with pretty decent HP, so you can't have it all. This is my second winter with it and as long as you're not trying to scale steep hills in the snow and ice, it does fine. Did have to get snow tires though. Michelin All Season stocks are terrible in the snow."

love this car

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Taking the time to understand the driving style for this car will pay off in MPG!! If you are a "run and gun" personality with no intention of changing then look elsewhere. For me this is a life size video game which wins in gas savings and the points are MPG!!"

Excellent Car

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"This car is awesome. I love the hybrid features. Although the gas mileage is lower in the frigid winters of Buffalo, I still get 45 mpg in the winter and 55 mpg in the summer. I love how the car looks, it's easy to drive, and it's comfortable. Plus, it has a lot of features that come standard, like cruise control, AC, power everything and the ability to play MP3 CDs and play off an iPod where there's an audio jack. Other than the standard Honda maintainence I have had no problems."

gas mpg

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"good car. mpg never really got close to what is said to get (30-40) usually got 26 city and around 35 hwy. not bad. handles great, but is absolutely terrible in snow!!! front wheel drive still doesn't matter."

poor gas mileage

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"When I bought this car two years ago, the advertised gas mileage was 30mpg city and 40 on hwy. However, mine takes 20 mpg in the city, no matter what. I'm truly disappointed. The dealership suggested me to call Honda because they will not take care of the problem. This is when I found out that I'm not the only one with this issue. This year I'll exchange it for an european car, audi or vw."