2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1903 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

2011 civic si coupe

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "sporty"

Cons: "3rd gear"

"I wanted one of these when they first came out. I had to buy an SUV first so i got the last model year.I really love the handeling and the power this car makes.The back seats are surprizingly roomy and my three small chidren fit comfortably in the back. They actualy like the civic better than the SUV.The big dissapointment came when i started having the infamous 3rd gear issue. Some days it grinds and some days it pops out of gear. I took the car to honda and they said they could not see anything wrong. The problem is that it is not a contstant issue happens randomly. Im verry frustrated by this. Im going to have to wait untill it grinds all the time before i take it back i guess. Bottom line is i wish i did more reserch."

Extremely reliable, love this car.

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Very Reliable"

Cons: "Passenger side visor is faulty."

"Owned from 40K miles to 183K. Only had to change brakes and a battery, nothing more. My only complaint is the gas mileage started dropping after 100K, but it probably just needs a tune up."

Best car choice iv'e ever made

By on Saturday, June 4, 2016

"This car is undoubtedly the best car purchase ive made. I bought it new in 2007, and at 220000 miles, it still runs like the day i purchased it. -Hardly any repairs but... -My A/C quit around 2013 -The left side of my car stereo died in 2014, so i only have half a stereo -Great on gas, has never burned oil -Quiet -Hubcaps are starting to peel off(They are plastic though) -Had to get it repainted once Overall a great car, i am giving this one to my son, because no trade in would match the value this car holds. At 9 years old, this car is as reliable and feul efficient as it was when i first bought it."

Disappointed

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Good design, excellent road handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "Disappointed with recall issues going unrepaired"

Front Left Fender (Just one of several areas still needing repair)

"Initially loved this vehicle. Honda had a recall on the Black paint models, as the paint failed to adhere properly to surface after exposure to sun. Honda recalled and repaired only the noticeably faulty areas. After recall, the paint continued to deteriorate; and, the dealership refused to repair, as per the initial recall. Very disappointed! Then, the passenger side airbags were recently recalled. Dealership reports they fixed the issue, but who knows, and more importantly who wishes to find out! I recently had my air conditioner quit; and the dealer informed me it would cost $1,000 to repair. I got it serviced locally for just $100. Go figure. You decide, should I be happy?"

Front Left Fender (Just one of several areas still needing repair)

Good value overall

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Practical, efficient"

Cons: "loud, poor fit and finish inside"

"This has been a daily driver for 8 years. Overall, it has been a very reliable little car, with a few fit and finish exceptions. Fuel economy is good, and the driving position is very comfortable. This car is quite loud from road noise, though, and it feels less substantial than a car such as the Chevy Cruze or VW Jetta. I would shop around more thoroughly before buying another, but this is a practical if not always enjoyable vehicle."