2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1810 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great car

By on Thursday, June 21, 2007

"Although I have only had 3 cars so far, I work for a rental car company and I drive alot of cars everyday. Of all my cars and the ones I drive at work, the civic is by far the best all-around. I owned a mini cooper for a while, but it really wasn't practical, so I got the civic instead. It's roomy, the mpg varies but it's still great, and it is surprisingly fast for it's looks. Haven't had any mechanical problems with it either. I definitely recommend this car."

If you dont care how long it takes to get there...

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"I just purchased this car a few months ago, and I have enjoyed it for the styling for the handling for pretty much everything, but this car has no power. I have the 5 spd. manual and the regular civic sedan (not the si, which i regret for not getting) and the car has no power, to get anywhere quickly you have to rev the engine up to four thousand rpm and as a result you end up costing gas mileage on the car. I live in phoenix which means to leave the valley you have to drive up mountains, and this car has a hard time getting up and down the mountains without having to push 5 thousand RPM, struggling at that and of course costing gas mileage. It's a great car, but go for the SI with a little more power, much better off."

More Power, Great Price

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"I hope to add more power in the near future. With cars like the Mazdaspeed 3, Subaru WRX, Mitzubishi Evo, on the streets Honda needs to bump it up a bit to keep up. But with the price were it is you may have some dough to do some mods. Hondas are better cars than the others anyway."

By on Friday, June 15, 2007

Thrilled with our Civic Hybrid

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"My wife and I recently purchased a 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid. After researching hybrids and getting conflicting info regarding the MPG we could expect the only thing to do was to buy one and see for ourselves. Thus far we have driven a little over 1,000 miles and are averaging 50.3 MPG. The MPG display in the car is within 1 MPG of this. One thing we have learned from driving the Civic Hybrid is how much our driving style affects the MPG. Watching the MPG indicator while driving is an eye opening experience. It has changed the way we drive, It is a shame all vehicles are not equipped with this as it could change many peoples driving habits. Our reasons for purchasing the Civic Hybrid were style, quality and, of course, gas mileage. Overall the car has exceeded our expectations. We love it."