2011 Honda Civic

Based on 1801 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Honda quality/durability alone"

Cons: "stated below"

"I found this car to be very uncomfortable for long travels, even though I have never left the state of Florida. The one thing that bothered me the most was that each morning (dew)or after rain I could never ride with the windows down. The water always splashed back into the car on both sides of the vehicle. I could never may the correct seat adjustment in regards to being comfortable. Back and leg pains from 5 hour drives."

Love it X 10!

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Too many to list."

Cons: "not enough to make a difference."

2008 Honda Civic Si "Mugen inspired"

"When I was a teenager I had a 1987 CRX Si that was black and beautiful. As time went on I've had many other cars but, it was the Civic CRX Si that I always compared it to. Now that I am older and have kids it is no wonder I feel this car was made just for me. A sporty 6 speed, Sunroof sedan that is fun to drive as well as look at. I feel in love with the FiJi blue and if you know me, the fact that I up graded the stereo, put custom wheels on it, added the factory skirt would be no surprise to you. It really is a great value all the way around. "5 Thumbs Up"!"

2008 Honda Civic Si "Mugen inspired"

Good Spacious car

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

"I have enjoyed this car it is reliable car good on milage it is good space in the back and a roomy truck that folds in the back seats for more storage."

drives just like a sport car.

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

"If I had my way, I would buy another Civic in a minute. I have replaced motor mount, and brake pads also battery. Sun visors were faulty replaced twice on warranty, not too bad for seven years."

It's my Tron Car! Fast & Furious No Doubt

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, quick, great handling, gas mileage"

Cons: "seats and seat belts meant for 20 somethings."

"I love the handling and the MPG. It never breaks down, and is sturdy. I am getting older and the seats being so low to the ground are for younger men than me."

DEPENDABLE!!! Basic is very basic...

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Dependable, gas mileage, sleakness of the car"

Cons: "Lack of features with the LX, weak stereo"

"Being a poor college graduate student, this car has been extremely reliable and dependable; exactly what I was looking for. Gas mileage is superb and the car drives smoothly. However, I have the LX model which is very limited regarding features. If I was given the opportunity to re-do my purchase I would go for the EX... A little more cash for a lot more features. The unique speedometer area is pretty cool which I like. The sound system is weak."

This car is a good first car.

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Affordability, Great Gas Mileage, Compact"

Cons: "Poor Sound Quality for Stereo, Small/Slow engine"

"So I have had the 09 civic for a year now. I bought it in October of 2013. It was the first car I purchased on my own and I was in love for the most part in the beginning. It had a few problems (as any used car would) For example, I had to replace the breaks almost immediately after buying the car. That was a small inconvenience. I still like my car. It is really nice compared to what most young people my age drive. However the main problem I have is that it is a 4 cylinder. The engine is tiny, and therefore the car is slow. That would be the number one issue. The other thing that is likely to annoy you is the sound system that is stock with this car. It is not powerful at all. But, if you don't particularly mind a weak system that doesn't deliver premium sound quality, then you should be fine. Overall this car has been an enjoyable first car, I just am already prepared to move on from it.... and it has only been a year. So maybe that speaks for itself?"

brake is not functional in heavy rain or sown.

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"I have been in two troubles . It could not stop normally in sown day or rain. one time I rolled onto lawn to avoided crash. The other I cut off left lane to avoid crashed someone's rear trank of car."

Great vehicle with great mileage

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pros: "Cute, great mileage for long drives."

Cons: "Not enough oomph, blind spots"

"Great mileage, but not as good as the manufacturer claims. A little gutless and tinny, but that is common with hybrids and I knew it when I bought it. Still didn't like that I couldn't accelerate a little faster from a stop because it can be a little dangerous to not be able to get out of the way quickly. It lost a little more value in the two and half years since I've owned it and that was pretty disappointing. I thought buying a used vehicle would hedge against loss, but not in this case. I would definitely buy another one, if the power were a little greater in a newer model."

Wish I bought a different model

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "great gas mileage"

Cons: "manual locks"

"Great on gas and reliable. Interior design is fair to poor,in my opinion. Front seats are not so comfortable and headrests are poorly positioned. Steering wheel blocks view of odometer. Must lean forward to see cars on left side as design blocks your view. Design also blocks view in rear corners. Manual locks are a pain! I LOVE Honda's reliability, but this model's design has a lot to be desired. Wish I kept my Saturn...will probably trade in for a different Honda model."