2010 Honda Civic

Based on 1903 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

'07' Civic Hybrid

By on Sunday, April 22, 2007

"I've been fairly impressed with the form, fit, and function of the car so far. It is also roomy enough for a small family of four to go places in and not worry about the price of fuel. I really like the ride of the car for it's size. I like a bigger car and I usually drive a truck so this seems to hug the road very well for a smaller vehicle and the power isn't amazing, but it is very adequate."

Everything I wanted/hoped in 140k miles

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "Great price/value and very economical"

Cons: "Sun Visor melted--that's it"

"I knew I was going to be driving a lot and wanted and reliable but comfortable car that was economic to drive. This EX civic met every expectation I had."

some drawbacks

By on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"dependable and stylish, the civic coupe has a couple of negatives..the ride is very stiff/sportscar like. and the paint died at 4 years. contacted Honda and they told me my paint color (grey) did not qualify for repaint."

Great Overall Small Car

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Mileage, Fun to drive, Great overall car!"

Cons: "Squeaks in the plastic interior."

"I purchased this car in order to get great mileage, and it does just that for my commute. I am super pleased with it. I am on my second set of tires, which wear nice and evenly. The engine does not eat oil(I measure), I do change it every 4000 miles. The car has a few squeaks that drive me nuts in the plastic interior pieces. I sold a pickup for this car and I went from 10 mpg diesel to an average or 33mpg! I use the coupe as a truck and it handles all the stuff I can get in it. My highway mileage is right around 37 mpg. Honda has been great for me and my extended family. I without a doubt expect at least another 200,000 miles until a trade in will occur. The last honda made it to 280,000 with VERY minimal repairs."

My experience

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Looks, dependable, fun to drive"

Cons: "rear suspension"

"I bought this vehicle new in December of 07'. It was the first new vehicle I have ever purchased. It has been a very fun and dependable vehicle to me besides one sore spot. It likes to eat tires in it's stock form unless you drive aggressively. I had to buy adjustable upper control arms to fix this problem. After about 10k miles the tread would start to cup and ruin the tire. Mechanically I have no complaints, the drive train is solid. I do have the occasional 3rd gear slip but nothing to get too excited about. I do wish I would have bought the base civic for the better gas mileage. I am 6'2" and am fairly comfortable in it, it does have a lot of road noise but I didnt buy the car for cabin refinement, I bought it because of the dependability, gas mileage (33 on highway for me)and the fun factor. Drive this car like you stole it and it can move."