2010 Honda Civic

Based on 1725 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

least expensive vehicle we've ever owned

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "extremely well built and reliable"

Cons: "gutless acceleration"

"purchased new at the beginning of the new model (2006 new body style)- totally reliable and other than routine maintenance, this car is the least expensive car we've ever owned. Gas mileage from spring through fall was always 47-49 mpg while winter in MN dropped it to 39-42 mpg. Never had a burned out light bulb and every electronic & mechanical system continues to work flawlessly. It's got a comfortable ride (many 2K - 4K driving trips across country) but it's not so great in the mountains as should be expected with a 1.2 liter engine. Giving it to our daughter & her husband on the expected arrival of another grandchild."

Car has been a lemon since purchased new.

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

"Vehicle was purchased for safety. Car has terrible suspension and is dangerous on bumpy roads. HVAC has been repaired twice and still works on intermittently (including defrosters). Has had new wheel bearings at 23K and 52K, upgraded the suspension (without handling results), HVAC repairs, and car hits parking blocks and destroys front bumper (husband can't seem to be careful pulling into spaces). It is difficult to clean due to long dash. Defrosters, when working, do not clear windows well. Difficult to get in or out without bumping your head."

never needs major repair

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"We have never needed repairs other than regular maintinance. Great milage. Super power. Great looking."

Solid, reliable car with nice design

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"I love Hondas. This is my second Honda, and although I regret leasing it (ended up being underwater with the value of the car since I accrued a lot of miles plus I didn't negotiate the payoff amount which is already way higher than the value of the car), the car itself is great. I like all the controls on the interior, and the exterior has a nice, modern style. My color is urban titanium. The front windshield fogs up easily, and I notice it's hard to find a comfortable medium temp if it's hot or cold outside as turning on the ac or heat acts quickly and then you're either too hot or too cold. Being a civic, it doesn't have much getty-up either. But it makes up for that lack of acceleration with good gas mileage. Also, it's really difficult to park with this car because when you look in the mirrors it appears you're way closer than you actually are. Just a heads up. It's a solid car though and it should go forever. Haven't had any major issues, just had oil changes and new tires."

Well maintained one owner V good shape

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun, good mileage, cute color"

"One owner, bought new and maintained regularly at Honda dealer, no accidents, exterior has a couple minor scratches, interior good, good tires, has been a reliable car that gets good mileage."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25