2010 Honda Civic

Based on 1842 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Doesn't live up to the Honda Name

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"This car is a nice car if you are looking for performance. Reliability doesn't live up to the Honda name however. One thing I would like to point out is that this car out of all the Honda's I own (4) has the poorest Quality and reliability. I have had to replace my car visors 4 times, replace my shocks, springs, busings, and now I am told I have to replace my master clutch cylinder. Yup, I have had this car a whopping 5-6 months. Oh, and the interior scratches very easily. One thing I regret is not researching this car... Do your research. I was told by my dealer that this wasn't happening to me only.. Be warned."

Value Minded Buyer

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"I purchased the 07 civic ex to replace my tundra due to the gas prices. I have yet to drive the little one in the winter, I am planning on purchasing 4 studded snow tires. Overall it is a good value, great gas mileage, quick, reliable...for pros. Cons would list as road noise and poor driver visablity. I did try out the si and it is a blast but not worth the difference in mileage...why I got the civic."

I hurt

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I bought this car a week ago. I never have had any type of back pain in my whole life and my neck and back are killing me from the seat. I have tried adjusting it and the steering wheel a dozen times and feel like I need to be in traction every time I get out of the car. I will keep the car a few months to see if I can get past this and if I cannot I will trade it in. Cute car but a torture wagon for me."

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I bought this car on my own when I was 19 in September of 06. In 12 months I have put almost 30,000 trouble free miles on the vehicle. The car runs smooth and the engine is quiet/very well insulated. I get the oil changed every 3,000-3,500 miles and had the 10,000 mile interval maintainance performed at 11,000 and 21,000 miles. The car has not even showed signs of slowing down and I get a consistent 375 miles to the tank of combined highway/city driving. The interior design of the cabin is unique/aesthetically pleasing and the exterior is sporty-looking. You don't need body kits to make this car look aggressive. As for the negatives: the interior fabric shows signs of wear pretty easily so I suggest seat covers. That's it! I'm was happy with my purchase the day I bought it and 1 year later I'm still happy. I look forward to driving this car until it can drive no more, which should be a really long time."