2010 Honda Civic

Based on 1725 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

least expensive vehicle we've ever owned

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pros: "extremely well built and reliable"

Cons: "gutless acceleration"

"purchased new at the beginning of the new model (2006 new body style)- totally reliable and other than routine maintenance, this car is the least expensive car we've ever owned. Gas mileage from spring through fall was always 47-49 mpg while winter in MN dropped it to 39-42 mpg. Never had a burned out light bulb and every electronic & mechanical system continues to work flawlessly. It's got a comfortable ride (many 2K - 4K driving trips across country) but it's not so great in the mountains as should be expected with a 1.2 liter engine. Giving it to our daughter & her husband on the expected arrival of another grandchild."

Car has been a lemon since purchased new.

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

"Vehicle was purchased for safety. Car has terrible suspension and is dangerous on bumpy roads. HVAC has been repaired twice and still works on intermittently (including defrosters). Has had new wheel bearings at 23K and 52K, upgraded the suspension (without handling results), HVAC repairs, and car hits parking blocks and destroys front bumper (husband can't seem to be careful pulling into spaces). It is difficult to clean due to long dash. Defrosters, when working, do not clear windows well. Difficult to get in or out without bumping your head."

never needs major repair

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"We have never needed repairs other than regular maintinance. Great milage. Super power. Great looking."

Solid, reliable car with nice design

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"I love Hondas. This is my second Honda, and although I regret leasing it (ended up being underwater with the value of the car since I accrued a lot of miles plus I didn't negotiate the payoff amount which is already way higher than the value of the car), the car itself is great. I like all the controls on the interior, and the exterior has a nice, modern style. My color is urban titanium. The front windshield fogs up easily, and I notice it's hard to find a comfortable medium temp if it's hot or cold outside as turning on the ac or heat acts quickly and then you're either too hot or too cold. Being a civic, it doesn't have much getty-up either. But it makes up for that lack of acceleration with good gas mileage. Also, it's really difficult to park with this car because when you look in the mirrors it appears you're way closer than you actually are. Just a heads up. It's a solid car though and it should go forever. Haven't had any major issues, just had oil changes and new tires."

Well maintained one owner V good shape

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun, good mileage, cute color"

"One owner, bought new and maintained regularly at Honda dealer, no accidents, exterior has a couple minor scratches, interior good, good tires, has been a reliable car that gets good mileage."

This car is exactly what I'm paying for.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Price, torque, stereo, clutch, visibility, fun."

Cons: "Rough ride (I like it), people dog Civics"

"This car holds it's value well, it's a manual of course, but the iVTEC kicks in at JUST the right time to pass people, without looking like a terrible person. The ride and suspension is incredibly stiff but I prefer It that way, it gives sense to the road and you don't have to worry about hitting a speed bump too fast and bottoming out. The stereo system is astounding and requires no extra work, just to tweak with the settings. The exhaust has a nice growl to it but it's not going to deafen the nearest cars. The look is okay at best from the outside but from the inside this machine looks 5 years heads of its time. I lied to someone and told them it was a 2014 and without question they believed it. Not to mention when you do drive it like a normal human being the car gets amazing mileage without making you go slower than EVERYONE else on the road. Overall, due to how enjoyable the EX trim is, this is the most relaxing and enjoyable car I've owned to date. I've also had; 2001 PT cruiser 5 speed touring edition 1992 300zx TT 5 speed 2007 Pacifica touring edition 2000 coupe Grand Prix GT 1996 3000gt vr-4 2000 mountaineer By far, the 2006 EX civic is my favorite."

HANDLES GREAT

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, dependable, good trunk space"

Cons: "Standard finishes: want more luxury"

"I love driving this car, it is jackrabbit quick from a stop, handles perfectly, always responsive. I've never had any problems with this car, just the routine oil change. It is fairly low mileage for a 2009 because it was garaged for nearly half of each year since we were out of town."

Loyal Honda Owner

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Great Car"

Cons: "civic a little noisy on inside"

"You cannot beat a Honda for quality. Keep the service maintained on the car and it will last a very long time. I have had excellent success with my Hondas. Never had a problem selling one even with lots of miles because they continue to last for years. Compared to other cars the price is also very good. I would like a little more insulation in the civic. It can be a little noisy on the inside. Other than that I have no problems. Have been a long time satisfied Honda owner."

good car

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

"good to drive"

Great car.

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Good price, looks great, decent gas milege ,fun"

Cons: "premium gas, right side mirror can block sight"

"If I needed to buy another car to replace this one, I would buy the same make and model that I now own. My only complaint is that the passenger front side visability is somewhat blocked by the side-view mirror. This problem is noticeable when coming to a stop sign and looking to the right."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25