2008 Honda Civic

Based on 1812 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

very vice car...I love it

By on Saturday, December 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "It's coup & Only 2 doors, but fun for youngs"

"my wife is pregnant and she needed a 4 door car, that's why we are selling this car. It is very nice car. We put custom rim, it has Navigation, heated leather seats,CD, Aux, When we bought it 4 years ago, it had an accident on the driver side (on the door) , and it was painted. But the engine and other parts were not affected. Great car.....fun to drive."

Great value for the paid price.

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and low maintenance."

Cons: "Do not forget the extra anti-thief equipment."

"This a low maintenance car. It has the easy driving of a small car with the feeling of a big car. It is very stable on the curves."

Not cool, not comfortable, but not a bad car

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "reliable, fuel efficient, easy to see out of"

Cons: "seats are uncomfortable"

"I just got this car as a hand-me-down from my parents when my Prius got totaled. It is fuel efficient, not as good as my 2005 Prius was, but the biggest advantage I recognized right away was the visibility. I always loved the way the Prius looked but literally had to turn my head every time I wanted to change lanes because the blind spots in the rear view and side mirrors were so huge. Now I also realize the value of daytime running lights, after my Prius got hit by someone who "just didn't see me." The biggest drawback is it has a sluggish quality when accelerating from a stop, and the seats are terribly uncomfortable (the reason my mom was so happy to give it up). I think some people's backs wouldn't mind the seats (if you don't have a butt). So, safety wise from a driver's standpoint, an easier car, but after my Prius saved me from getting hurt with its side-curtain airbags, I can't say it's a safer car. Definitely thinking of selling this one and getting something a little bigger, because I live in the country where everyone drives a truck (which is what hit me)."

Hondas are SO reliable and stylish

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "value, reliability, style"

Cons: "paint job, road noise"

"I loved this car! I have to sell it because of knee surgery (currently it's a 5-speed) but it's served me well and has not caused me any mechanical problems. I've enjoyed it's design and comfort. The only issue is it's road noise (the engine is quiet and hums along) compared to higher-priced cars, but it's still a great car. I want another honda!"

great mileage,very reliable, low cost of ownership

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Styling , low cost of ownership, reliability,"

"I purchased this car late in 2011 before the 2012 came out because I did not like the styling of the 2012 redesign. The 2011 Civic Exl is a proven design. Very reliable, fuel efficient, well designed, And a great car to run around in for a family of four. We have two young children and no pets. It's been a perfect car for our family. The split fold down rear seats are a real handy feature. Love this car. Dash controls are well laid out, intuitively placed, and work flawlessly!"