2007 Honda Civic

Based on 1903 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

love this car

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Taking the time to understand the driving style for this car will pay off in MPG!! If you are a "run and gun" personality with no intention of changing then look elsewhere. For me this is a life size video game which wins in gas savings and the points are MPG!!"

Excellent Car

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"This car is awesome. I love the hybrid features. Although the gas mileage is lower in the frigid winters of Buffalo, I still get 45 mpg in the winter and 55 mpg in the summer. I love how the car looks, it's easy to drive, and it's comfortable. Plus, it has a lot of features that come standard, like cruise control, AC, power everything and the ability to play MP3 CDs and play off an iPod where there's an audio jack. Other than the standard Honda maintainence I have had no problems."

gas mpg

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"good car. mpg never really got close to what is said to get (30-40) usually got 26 city and around 35 hwy. not bad. handles great, but is absolutely terrible in snow!!! front wheel drive still doesn't matter."

poor gas mileage

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"When I bought this car two years ago, the advertised gas mileage was 30mpg city and 40 on hwy. However, mine takes 20 mpg in the city, no matter what. I'm truly disappointed. The dealership suggested me to call Honda because they will not take care of the problem. This is when I found out that I'm not the only one with this issue. This year I'll exchange it for an european car, audi or vw."

2006 Civic EX Sedan

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"I have owned my car for almost 2 years and I'm still in love with it! I have only had one problem (with my visor) which was not a problem to have fixed once the part came in. The maintenance minder and oil percentages make it super easy to keep up with. I love not worrying about my car!!!! The civic is stylish and the interior is really pretty (in mostly blue and white illumination at night). There are 5 members in my family and it was a little crowded with all of us in there on a roadtrip, but for myself to be away at school this is the ideal car. I live in the city and normally get 35 to 39 mpg average depending on conditions. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who was remotely interested or looking at similar cars by different manufacturers."