2007 Honda Civic

Based on 1894 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Fun car so far.

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, Fun to drive, Cool design, Trunk spac"

Cons: "No cup holders in back, makes a rattle"

"I just got a 2009 Honda Civic about 3 weeks ago. I owned a chevy Malibu before this Honda and I'm happier with the Honda. It hasnt been a long time with the Civic but I enjoy the car very much so far. The interior seems different and decent (seen better, seen worse) but for the price of the car its good. The drive to the car is smooth and fun. The longest drive I have done in it so far was 2 hours with no stops. The ride was fine and comfortable. The only thing I really hate is that sometimes the back of the car makes a ratteling noise but I knew it made that noise going into the deal. I also know a lot of people who own civics and they all said they have not had problems with the car. So far I am pretty impressed with the car and its a good deal compared to what else is out there in the price range."

Fantastic Car In All Areas

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "Quality, Fast"

Cons: "No Cons"

"The Honda Civic Si is one of the best cars on the market. It is a go-kart disguised as a sedan, so much fun to drive, 6-speed close ratio manual transmission, great suspension, Honda reliability means it will last forever, great price, great gas mileage, very utilitarian, people will be so jealous of you if you own this car!"

Worst Honda Ever

By on Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Replaced 3 sets of tires within 50K miles. Honda refuses to fix the rear end suspension problems ..."

Awesome

By on Sunday, May 13, 2007

"I have driven the NSX and this car blows it away in handling and acceleration. I can't believe how much power it has left, even in fifth gear. It is like getting a race car for a little over $20,000. What a great value, looks good and can race just about anything out there. At 145 mph, she rides smooth and handles great."

Love the great gas mileage

By on Friday, May 8, 2015

Pros: "Love the gasmileage"

Cons: "Poorly designed cup holders"

"With over 200K miles and 95% highway, the car is a dream to drive. It has decent acceleration for passing, and it handles well in most weather conditions. My Honda does not like snow, but it has done more than its fair share of going thru it. The front bucket seats are not comfortable enough for the miles I drove each day, so is use a back support. The coffee cup holder, I know it's minor, needs to,be redesigned its a bit of a battle over the cup holder with two people in the front seat. If you are looking for good gas mileage and a dependable car, the Honda Civic Hybrid is it!"

takes a lickin and keeps on tickin

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "cost of ownership, mpg, maintanance"

Cons: "Road noise, low ground clearance"

"I've never had such an easy car you just oil it gas it and go. It got me through 2 college degrees, a marriage, new job, and new baby. I decided to get an suv since we are growing a family and mostly due to my husband wanted to get me a bigger vehicle. Otherwise, the 9 year old car runs fine. I replaced an alternator and starter but nothing else. Took me 30 minutes to pick this car out and buy it. I got in and immediately said this car is so comfortable. Roomy back seat and just fun to drive. I think it's still got a whole lot of life left even after 200k miles."

Absolute best car !

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "GAS SAVER GALORE"

Cons: "CONS HARD TO FIND THEM"

"Very nice car with all the extras of a more expensive car. no issues at all.I will recommend this car to anyone that wants to save on gas and have a great car."

It's my Tron Car! Fast & Furious No Doubt

By on Monday, November 3, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, quick, great handling, gas mileage"

Cons: "seats and seat belts meant for 20 somethings."

"I love the handling and the MPG. It never breaks down, and is sturdy. I am getting older and the seats being so low to the ground are for younger men than me."

good value for a 5 year old car.

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

"low mileage. except for front scratches at the front lower lip, the exterior is excellent. interior is good to excellent. seats are black velour. engine and transmission are both in excellent shape. tires are still original and may have to be replaced soon. battery has been replaced 2 years ago with a honda 5 year warranty battery."

Best compact car for the money!

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Rillaiable, economical, roomy, quality, robust!"

Cons: "week engine, cheap plastics"

"I have this car since 2010. I bought it out of lease with 35K miles. The car does need a more powerful engine. That said it does everything very well. Interior roominess is the best in class. Very comfortable and with nice soft ride. Handling is also good. Very reliable and economical, up to 37mpg in the HWY and about 30 in the city. The only thing it does not have is traction and stability which became std from 2010 + models."