2007 Honda Civic

Based on 1839 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, looks, gas mileage, great to drive"

Cons: "Location of emergency brake"

"Traded a 2011 Mazda 3 which I found too tight and sporty for my needs. Got more options on the Civic, much more comfortable and great to drive. Love the moon roof and the interior room, super comfy drivers seat, especially compared to the Mazda. Looking forward to many years of reliability with this car."

Very disappointed!

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "Looked good."

Cons: "Only averaged 32 MPG."

"I had heard such great things about Honda. Unfortunately, this car did not live up to its reputation. The car was supposed to get between 48-50 MPG. My Honda, after almost 5 years, has averaged 32 MPG, which would not be bad if I hadn't paid an additional $2,000 for a hybrid. There was a class action suit against Honda because of this car. The only good thing I can say about this car is that it looked good when I bought it."

Terrible disappointment

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "Hybrid!"

Cons: "An unreliable lemon w/irreparable I battery issues"

"Three years of constant issues with the hybrid because of the battery problems! Finding out this was a known problem with the 2009 Civic Hybrid didn't change the frequent times I had to be towed or jumped. Dealer told me it was the battery. Replaced it. Still had problems. Dealer said it was the remote starter. Took it out. Still no fix. Second time they suggested I change the (new) battery, I gave up. Went back to dealer and gave them all the paperwork and took a loaner. Got home and found an apology letter from Honda admitting a problem and offering to pay for replaced batteries. Very frustrating since I drove a regular Civic previous to this hybrid and had no issues after 17 years. Dealership swears they won't put this car on the lot. Buyers, beware!"

Really great car! Comfortable and reliable!

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, comforatable, good pick-up."

Cons: "None except sun visor defect."

"Bought this car in 2012 when it was four years old. Had to have the sun visors replaced twice as there was a defect but dealer paid for this. The battery died about two years ago and I had that replaced and then the air went out summer of 2014 but it did not cost much to repair it. Other than, that it as been just typical oil and filter changes. Overall, a great car. The new Civics are much nicer and bigger than the really old Civics."

excellent car no collisions

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "excellent vehicle"

Cons: "has all a vehicle would need"

"Bought new has been serviced every 3000 miles with synthetic oil and filter trans oil changed every 6000 miles with honda synthetic fluid 3 quarts every 6000 miles holds six quarts. minor hood chips. car has tinted windows new micheline tires 60000 mile rating"