2007 Honda Civic

Based on 1866 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Honda name, can't go wrong

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Reason: Got something else

Pros: "Great Gas Mileage, Comfortable Seats"

Cons: "Materials must have been cheap :-/"

"I owned this 2010 right from the dealer, brand spankin new. It was a wonderful car, and I loved it dearly. I sold it and bought a Scion iQ just wanting something new. The honda was a wonderful car, the biggest PRO that I have is the seats were SO comfortable. Good support for your back and neck areas, it was a like a luxury seat. I drove 7 hours to Florida from South Carolina for a cruise and brealy had to stop aside from restroom and food breaks. Pros should def include gas mileage, I got an average of 37 highway miles to the gallon, and it never flucuated. Pro would include look too, the honda civic is sleek and aerodynamic, the digital display was pretty awesome. The only CON I have is that the fabric around the roof of the interior of the car had started to peel in only a year, I had a little ripped piece in the back, and NOBODY EVER rode back there, it was more used for groceries etc, and I know for sure I didn't do it. Also the hubcaps started to peel as well, and I had to replace them, with a 20 set from walmart that lasted the duration of the time I owned it, and looked just like the originals minus the H in the middle. Otherwise, loved the car, would recommend a honda to anyone I know."

2011 civic si coupe

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "sporty"

Cons: "3rd gear"

"I wanted one of these when they first came out. I had to buy an SUV first so i got the last model year.I really love the handeling and the power this car makes.The back seats are surprizingly roomy and my three small chidren fit comfortably in the back. They actualy like the civic better than the SUV.The big dissapointment came when i started having the infamous 3rd gear issue. Some days it grinds and some days it pops out of gear. I took the car to honda and they said they could not see anything wrong. The problem is that it is not a contstant issue happens randomly. Im verry frustrated by this. Im going to have to wait untill it grinds all the time before i take it back i guess. Bottom line is i wish i did more reserch."

Honda Civic a reliable car

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, reliable, and fun to drive"

Cons: "Not much horse power, not much room in back set"

"I bought my 2006 honda civic in 2010 it had 120,000 miles on it. It is now 2014 and it has 200,000 miles on it. Never had any problems with it mechanically, it still drives great, the A/C and heater works like a charm as well. Really love the car and am not dissapointed at all for purchasing it."

Great value

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "good price, value, fuel economy given small car"

Cons: "problems with the sun visor,"

"good driving performance for a small car great turning radius good on gas overall good i would prefer for the interior to be more aesthetically stimulating but at this price its pretty nice inside"

Drive it hard for most reward.

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Looks cool."

Cons: "Cheap materials fail prematurely."

"Goods: Fun to drive hard. Can tow 2000 pound trailer with ease although not rated for that. Seats are great. Love the styling though spoiler on any street driven car is a joke. Others: Hard to drive smoothly when you want to just take it easy. A/C weak when stopped in 90 degree heat in slow and go traffic. Sun visors self destruct. Both have been replaced multiple times at $75 each. Third gear faulty from factory; replaced under warranty. Water pump went out at 30,000 miles. Valve adjustment a nightmare for mechanic, probably won't get it right the first time. Poor design of w/s washer container cap. If not firmly closed, it will be lost in traffic. Oil change a hassle if no lift available. Must jack up pass side and remove wheel to access oil filter. Stereo is great when playing CDs but radio reception is weak due to no mast antenna. Shifter boot self destructed twice due to poor materials used."