2006 Honda Civic

Based on 1897 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love It

By on Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Stylish, Great Gas Mileage"

Cons: "It's a 4cyl so you are not going to get fast speed"

"Best Vehicle I have Owned, I just recently traded-In my Honda Odyssey (I loved that as well) but the Gas was killing me !!! So I decided to purchase a 2008 Honda Civic, Well that was one of the best decision I ever made about a car:) Rides Great and I'm loving that a full tank of gas last me about a week and a half and that's with me going to work Monday-Friday (25-30miles)."

Second Civic First Si

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "fast for 4cylinder and for the mpg, handling"

Cons: "not so spacious in the back"

"I initially purchased the 07 civic ex in 2007 and I loved it. I got great gas mileage, it was a flashy car, hugged the road amazingly, just all around a great car. I really wanted the si version of it though, so a year later I traded it for the 08 si and I love it just as much as the ex. BUT it is much faster, an extra 30 hp and when the vtech kicks in it's a nice extra boost. I have almost 140k on this and the most I have had to replace was brakes, rotors, and tires. Hondas are truely amazing cars."

Makes a great first car

By on Friday, December 7, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, economical"

Cons: "Backseat leg room"

"I got the 2009 Civic coupe EX as a first car a few months ago. I had wanted something more luxurious, but for now the most practical vehicle for me is this one. It feels like it could never break down. It always starts on the first turn of the key, never makes any strange noises, and just the feel of the basic buttons and knobs makes you think they're going to last a million years. It's very easy to drive, park, and take care of. Might not be a Mercedes, but it is a marvel of engineering. The ONLY thing I would change about the car is the instrument panel. If you turn on the lights, the panel dims, and this can strain your eyes in the early morning or evening."

This is the best car that I have had.

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage."

Cons: "Lack of storage space."

"I am totally impressed with this car. I am getting between 30-38 Miles a gallon and the only thing that I have had to do is replace the brakes and get a new key other than normal maintenance. I would recommend this car to anyone."

Fun car so far.

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, Fun to drive, Cool design, Trunk spac"

Cons: "No cup holders in back, makes a rattle"

"I just got a 2009 Honda Civic about 3 weeks ago. I owned a chevy Malibu before this Honda and I'm happier with the Honda. It hasnt been a long time with the Civic but I enjoy the car very much so far. The interior seems different and decent (seen better, seen worse) but for the price of the car its good. The drive to the car is smooth and fun. The longest drive I have done in it so far was 2 hours with no stops. The ride was fine and comfortable. The only thing I really hate is that sometimes the back of the car makes a ratteling noise but I knew it made that noise going into the deal. I also know a lot of people who own civics and they all said they have not had problems with the car. So far I am pretty impressed with the car and its a good deal compared to what else is out there in the price range."