2002 Honda Civic

Based on 1798 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

BEST CAR OUT THERE

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Pros: "Great mileage, great price, long lasting"

Cons: "Doesn't accelorate like I want it to"

"This is my first car. I've had it for 4 years and I've definitely put some miles on it. I bought it used for around $12,000-4 years ago- with only 50,000 miles on it. It runs great, low maintenance, great gas mileage, and I intend on having this car for another 10 years. When they make another car that gets this kind of mileage at an affordable price I may consider upgrading. I've only had to get oil changes and change out my breaks because of how frequently I drive this car. This is a great first time car that will last your child at least a decade."

Love this car. Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, reliable, economical, resale value"

Cons: "lack of power in low gears (as expected for 1.7L)"

"Fantastic car! It's 12 years old and I have only performed minor maintenance and upkeep on the car. It's still pretty zippy for a 1.7L engine. Great gas mileage. Trunk is more spacious than you might think. Very easy to work on and find parts. Interior, exterior, and engine has held up great over the years. I live in the Midwest and I have never had a problem getting around in this car during or after a snow storm. I have owned, GMC, Chevy, Ford, and Nissan vehicles. This car is by far the best quality vehicle I have had. Sorry Detroit. You've never made a product this good. 108,000 miles and still going strong."

LOVE IT

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

"This car is amazing. very reliable, good on gas and it is fun to drive. maintenance is minimal and it is very cheap. it looks very small from outside but it is very spacious inside. plenty of room in the back and there are four cup holders."

Purrrrrfic engine

By on Saturday, March 27, 2010

"First Honda I have owed, bought used at 28,000 miles. I now have 108,000 miles. Pot holes in my city have done some damage to the front end a few times, but the engine is incredible. My previous American Made cars cannot compare to the quality of the engine that Honda makes. They perfected the 4 cylinder gas engine. 30 MPH in the city, up to 39 MPH on the highway. The down side is that I don't have any excuses to trade it in. It works too well. Expect to pay about a $1000 to your mechanic at 100,000 miles when you change the timing belt. Other than that, just an occassional oil change is needed and avoidance of potholes is recommended."

I love this car - I wish it was still available!

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Really fun to drive and hatchback is practical"

Cons: "None, other than it's a small car"

"This car was my favorite car ever, and if it was still available I'd buy it again. It's the perfect combination of sporty & practical."