2001 Honda Civic

Based on 1679 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"I bought this car new and it is in excellent condition. I have had it serviced every 3,000 miles. I am a lady and have driven most of the miles in my hometown area, out of state only 2 or 3 times. Gas mileage is 30-31 MPG."

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Sure, it was dependable...

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "A lot of room in a small car."

Cons: "Constant BIG repairs."

"I bought this car used, it was in good condition and about 4 years old. The first four years or so was terrific. And then the car started falling apart on me. Over the course of the past few years it's needed a new transmission, gas tank (yes, that's right), carb, you name it, it had to be replaced. I think I've spent more on keeping this car running than what I paid for it. Oh, and sun-damage to the pain on the roof. And the roof material started peeling early on, until it was peeling all over. No, not happy with this particular model's tendency to break down or lose battery power (once on my birthday when my daughter and I were going somewhere) at the least opportune times. A couple years after I bought it, I found out that more than a few owners of this year's model had complaints about it; it should have been recalled."

Sure, it was dependable...

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "A lot of room in a small car."

Cons: "Constant BIG repairs."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25