2000 Honda Civic

Based on 1175 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

Amazing!

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I bought my car from a buy here pay here, you know how those go.. Lol. But my car has been absolutely perfect, other than a flat tire. haha. I have never had any issues with this car, I love it! I wouldn't trade it for the world, it is very reliable, and has never left me stranded like my Chrysler Cirrus, which was a piece, by the way. It's cute, comfortable, and candid. I would recommend to anyone. It has 135,000 miles on it, and is still going strong!"

10 years later

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"I've owned this car for a decade now. I fill it with gas and oil, had to change brake-pads once, three sets of new tires, and one new battery. 100k miles later, and it's still plugging along strong. I've had people knock on my door while the vehicle was parked on the side of the road, asking if it's for sale. No matter the offer, the answer is no! Zero hassles after a decade, and getting about 42MPG avg (low 37- high 45)... just can't beat it. I'll be running this thing into the ground!"

Great Value

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, Reliable, solid, folding rear seat"

Cons: "This is not a towing car."

"I am the original owner of this car. I bought it in August 1999, one model year old but never driven, and had the CD player dropped in it when CDs were a new media. I am amazed at how mechanically good this car has been. I originally planned to keep it 4-5 years, I have had it for 14! It's a family solid workhorse. Maintenance costs have been consistently reasonable I have used the "severe condition driving" maintenance portion of the manual to get this life out of this vehicle."

Picked this up for a commuter car, love the saving

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "MPG, value"

Cons: "smaller than a truck"

"I had a truck that was getting 11-12mpg, and it was costing me 7-10$ a day just to go to work and back. After doing some research and finally finding a used Civic in my price range I picked up the 98 EX, and have been enjoying it ever since. I had a major tune up done after picking it up(timingbelt and everything else that needed to be done) and have been getting 32.3mpg since. Hopefully when summer gets here it will be even better."

Honda Civic SI

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

"I Don't Have too much to say, But I just love hondas. Specially the SI I won't buy any other vehicle that is not honda or Acura. Best car's ever built They are relyable in every aspect. Thank God for a verry awsome car:))"