1997 Honda Civic

Based on 1171 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

Runs well and is reliable. Great tires. Stick !

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

"Well maintained. 4 new tires around 2,000 miles ago. Front brakes last year. I drive 8 miles a day no highway. Engine has never been abused, beat. Rides well. Big promotion and time to buy my dream Cooper Mini. REQUIRES EXHAUST WORK FOR STICKER. Estimate for a standard Honda exhaust $500."

I love my Civic

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pros: "Just a great car"

Cons: "None really"

"I've own this car since 80K miles. It has 200K now and is still running fine. I had to replace the trannie...not much else has gone wrong!!"

The best

By on Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pros: "Love driving a stick and great on gas"

Cons: "Seats a little low"

"I am the original owner and have never had a moments problem with this car. It is a stick shift and living in an area where the terrain can be hilly and winters snowy my Civic has never let me down."

1998 Civic DX Sedan

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "great price, good quality"

Cons: "needs some more power"

"I bought this car from its original owner at 80k and I fell in love with it from day one. I now have close to 84k on it and its been a few months and I love everything about it. Being the DX trim the car is so light n very chuck able around corners. I do wish it had a bit more power though because the car does feel a bit slugish uphill with the AC running. Absolutely everything runs like day one on this car. I did lower the car for handling and a better look and also added some factory fog lights and a few other minor mods. I also added a roof rack and I carry anything and everything with this car :D . I simply love it. I would recommend it to every one. BUY A CIVIC 5SPEED STICK!"

Love my '99 Civic :)

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Great Value!"

Cons: "High insurance premiums :("

"I love, love, love my 1999 Civic LX :) This was the first new car I ever owned, and money well spent! I ran it hard, but also abided by maintenance schedule. Great handling, unmatched visibility, zippy to drive and awesome fuel economy (still get 33 mpg!). Interior is much better quality than what Honda now offers, with not a pull/stretch/rip/tear/crack in upholstery/carpet/dash. Paint job also still looks great! Odometer is at 218,000 , and it is still a reliable ride for my teen drivers.My only wish is that Honda would bring back this design/quality b/c my experience has been so great that I swore I'd never drive anything else but a Honda, but I am very disappointed in Honda's current line."