1996 Honda Civic

Based on 1152 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

A solid economical car

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "A solid runner and very cheap on gas. Approx 28-35"

Cons: "Not extensively styled interior and lacking power"

"My civic has been run to 304,000 miles and I maintained it by factory recommendations. This being said, I have never had anything more than regular maintenance done on this car. Its not overpowering when getting up to speed on the expressway, but it always got me from point A to B. The interior is not the greatest, but it is made well. At 15 years old with extensive driving i don't have any problems with rips tears, etc. These cars do tend to rust on the rear quarter panels in salt using areas, but its been solid economical transportation."

Most reliable and cheap car to own great car!!!

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Cheap prices, great MPH, Reliable, Cheap to fix"

Cons: "not much only two cup holders and yea thats it"

"I have had this car for around seven year being a male i have used this car to its full potential and i have only had to change the timing belt and the alternator. if your looking for a car that will save you money and look good at the same time the Honda Civic is the way to go. BEST CAR EVER!!"

This car saved my life

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

"This was my first car I bought all on my own & i absolutely loved it. This car was great on gas, easy and fun to drive, and very reliable. This car handled great in bad weather w/ the snow tires i put on it. Unfortunately, though I lost this car due to being hit by a tractor trailer that ran a red light. This car helped to save my life & I walked away with being sore for a few months. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a safe car for themselves or their teenager."

1998 Civic DX Sedan

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "great price, good quality"

Cons: "needs some more power"

"I bought this car from its original owner at 80k and I fell in love with it from day one. I now have close to 84k on it and its been a few months and I love everything about it. Being the DX trim the car is so light n very chuck able around corners. I do wish it had a bit more power though because the car does feel a bit slugish uphill with the AC running. Absolutely everything runs like day one on this car. I did lower the car for handling and a better look and also added some factory fog lights and a few other minor mods. I also added a roof rack and I carry anything and everything with this car :D . I simply love it. I would recommend it to every one. BUY A CIVIC 5SPEED STICK!"

GREAT CAR!

By on Monday, June 04, 2012

Pros: "Great mechanical quality!"

Cons: "Small seats for a big guy."

"I bought this car with 140k miles on it. It had been wrecked before, but fixed back almost perfectly. I can only say that now it has 245k miles on it and it is still running like new! I have spent a total of $45 dollars in repairs and that is it. Sure, a few things here and there don't work perfect, but overall it is still a wonderful car. This was my mothers car for 5 years and now it will be mine. If you need a cheap car that's going to last, this is the car. Looks good and drives good."