1995 Honda Civic

Based on 462 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love Love Love my 1994 Honda Civic LX!

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, low maintenance, easy to replace parts"

Cons: "none!"

"I bought my '1994' honda civic (manual) in 1995 with 45,000miles. 2013 I have 151,000 amazing miles...just basic maintenance, I hope to keep her as long as possible which many say into the high 200thousands...cars are not made this well anymore...plastic with metal, different metals that expand at different temperatures causing seals to go...I don't want a throw away car =( Betsy will hopefully retire with me =), I get 33city and 36 fwy...and no hybrid battery cost! after 1998 I think Honda began working on other projects (robots, jets) and the civic started going downhill. If you have a civic up to 1998, keep her!"

The ultimate car when it comes to Quality.

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "bulletproof"

Cons: "cup holders were made those small coke cans"

"I am the second owner of this car, the first was my brother. I also own a 2010 accord, but this car has been my daily driver to and from work 120 miles round trip for years.I check all my fluids once a week, just started using synthetic oil at around 250000 miles if you can believe that and its the original engine. My ultimate goal is to hit 300000 plus, people at my job site are amazed at it.I will never sell this vehicle, I will continue to maintain it, till I can until it blows up than I will finally retire her. one more thing my brother only had the car for one year.I have gone threw 3 decades with this incredible car."

Cons: "tiny, uncomfortable"

"I own a 1993 Civic SI. Been driving it for the past 7 months. First 3 gears pull hard after that the engine is pretty taxed but what do you want from a 20 year old car with 125 hp. It handles great for a fwd. Car has been great to me with no major problems, wish it had a/c guess that was an option in '93. About 3 months ago my clock spring went, causing the steering wheel controls,cruise control and horn. Besides that its been running like a champ."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25