1995 Honda Civic

Based on 466 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Fun great car for value.

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "mpg comforbillity fun"

"This car is very practical and can be very fun, great mpg and with a little work you can make it pretty quick."

BEST CAR IVE ever owned by far

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, amazing MPG, reliable"

"The Honda Civic is a wonderful daily driver mine is still moving after 200,000 plus miles shes never let me down"

The perfect car

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Value, drivers car, fun to drive, potential, mpg"

Cons: "cup holders lol, a little underpowered"

"I bought my car in rough shape, it's very rare to find an EG hatchback that isn't riced out or has major damage. Both my doors are dented, there's minor dents around the vehicle. The front end needs a lot of work, but everything is in great mechanical shape, and the interior is all there and not ripped. I have been doing a lot of work to this car, free work, fixing all the little things that the previous owners neglected. I have plans for fixing the bodywork, coilover suspension and turboing the stock motor(after heavy maintenance) to give it a little more power for merging. This car is perfect for my lifestyle, and being a car enthusiast, I can think of no other car that offer this much value and utility in a design that I love. There are cons to this car, such as the cup holders. I don't like to eat or drink in the car, I think it's a bad habit so things like that don't bother me."

perfect but.....

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Pros: "light, motor swap ready .... perfect on gas"

Cons: "honda rust , suspension , and brake system..."

"awesome body sytle, not so much for performance,,,, stock"

best car I have owned,

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "great in snow.great for short people. I'm 5ft"

Cons: "back small, can't kill this as excuse for new one"

"Live in NY and have horrific snow storms and snow totals. Excellent in snow. Fun to drive and great for getting into those tight parking spots at the mall. I wish Honda made this model now. I would get one in a heartbeat."

Perfect Value Car

By on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pros: "price, value, long lasting"

Cons: "poor pick up, uncomfortable"

"I have owned this car for 10 years now and it has only stopped working once for me. I paid $3500 for it when I bought it, have kept up regular maintenance on it, and it still runs perfect. I take it to the Honda dealership for service (because who knows Hondas better than the Honda dealership?) and they tell me every time that this car could easily last through 250,000 and maybe to 300,000. It is not the most comfortable car or the best handling car, but it is certainly the best bang for the buck."

Great First Car

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Value, Reliability, Handling, MPG."

Cons: "Road Noise, Power Windows can fail, small gas tank"

"I have a '94 EX sedan and I love it! This civic is a great balance of performance and effiency. I would recommend the manual transmission for better performance. I average about 34 miles per gallon with mixed city and highway driving. Howver, this car is really pretty quick of the line with the 5-spd manual and handles very well and predictably. Because of previous abuse I have had to replace the front brakes, gas and brake lines, and the alternator. That being said, I did all of these repairs myself and the parts are very cheap and widely available. The body has held up pretty well for not being taken care of and for having 2400000 miles on it. The engine and transmission are rock solid and I don't plan to replace or repair them soon. Personally I find the car's seats to be comfortable and supportive, but if you are over 6-foot the celing will be too low. In the EX there are only 2 tiny cup holders that can only hold cans. Overall the design and location of controls in logical and pretty modern. One con is the gas tank is small at only 10 gallons. However with 34 MPG I have a range of about 330 miles which is no too bad. Overall this car is a good value and a great first/college car."

Reliable and fun to drive

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, good gas mileage, very reliable"

Cons: "Acceleration could be better"

"I bought the EX coupe from original owner in 2005. My previous car was an Acura, so I was a bit disappointed that the Civic didn't have much "get up and go", but you really can't compare it to a V6 anyway. It has a very sporty feel and handles superbly. The gas mileage is still pretty good. The paint still looks good, but it has been garaged most of the time. It's handled extreme temperatures very well, although sometimes the driver's door freezes shut and I have to open it from the passenger side. I replaced the stereo and front speakers (speakers are easy to replace yourself). Haven't had to do anything else to it, since the previous owner replaced the belt. I know this car could keep going for many years, and I intend to keep it until it finally gives up the ghost."

'95 Honda Civic lx--GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "looks, style, gas mileage, dependable."

Cons: "when u let off the gas, it comes almost to a stop."

"I've only had it for a little over a month. I love it. I don't see me getting rid of it any time in the near future. Runs great, looks nice, good gas mileage, dependable, nice sized trunk. It was well worth the money."

GOOD RELIABLE VEHCILE FOR THE PRICE.

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Good gas milage"

Cons: "minor things mentioned about"

"LOOKS AND RUNS GOOD FOR A 1995 HONDA. SIMPLE THINGS WRONG WITH WITH. DRIVERS WINDOW IS SLIGHTLY OFF TRACK DOESN'T GO ALL THE WAY UP WITH OUT HELP. Sliding moon roof is a little slow might be the motor or might need to be greased up (im assuming it needs some maintenance/grease will clean it and apply some tomorrow. I'm sure it will fix it). Hood didn't latch without help of moving spring back, a little wd40 help and fixed that. alignment OFF, PULLS TO THE RIGHT. drivers side quarter panel has a little dent in it. brakes work good. slight squeaked on the rear drivers side spring/shock. Only new part added was an o2 sensor. clutch is a little sensitive. Good gas millage. One of the better cars i have owned out of about 10 different vehicles. I would have to rank this car 3rd. (#1) 1995 bmw 325i, (#2) 1990 chevy caprice V8 305, (#3) 1995 honda civic ex 2dr coupe. Would recommend if you find one in good condition adult owned and not beat or abused up by a kid."

See if you qualify for