2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,418 - $22,355.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 179 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Love love love this car!

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

"This is my first Honda and I absolutely love it! Just wish it had a camera on drivers side like on the passenger side for turning, now that would be really nice!"

Worst car i have ever ownned

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

"It has been to the shop 2 times, my transmission is hesitating, the first time I took my car the service advisor told me that he had to follow a process and that my transmission problem will get worse but they couldn't find the problem. Took it in a second time, they kept my car from Friday until Tuesday, got me a rental car, but told me that they couldn't find the transmission problem or why I only got 24 MPG on one tankful when most miles were on the highway. Honda quality is no more, I have purchased 4 Hondas from the same dealership the past 9 years, this Honda will be my last one, I have owned many new cars in my lifetime and this one has to be the worst new car I have ever owned"

Near perfect car

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Handling, tasteful syling, rear seat roominess"

Cons: "Highway ride. Road noise"

"The thing that knocks my socks off with this car is the handling. It seems to know what you are thinking as you drive. Corners like a luxury sports car. The brakes respond to the slightest touch but are not grabby. Four cylinder has amazing power and accelerates up a steep grade like it is on flat ground. The engine is exceptionally quiet. It shifts into passing gear with a whisper yet responds like a rocket. The most responsive accelerator that I ever experienced. Styling is very tasteful. I like the sporty flare that is also sophisticated. Interior is well laid out and nicely finished and detailed. Quality control throughout is flawless. An interesting feature is the roominess of the back seat. Excellent rear seat headroom. Those who travel with adult passengers will really appreciate the backseat. There are some minor let downs and I am being knit picky here. First drawback is the ride. Small bumps , joints, small potholes, ect., are not forgiven. There is a decisive "thump" when hitting them. This not severe but noticeable. The only other thing on my wish list would be a quieter cabin. Again, this is not horrendous but it is one of a couple of small things that remind you that you are not in a luxury car."

Great car with very poor quality.

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Great driving dyanimics and comfort."

Cons: "Suspension issues make be afraid to drive the car."

"Disregarding the reliability and quality issues, this is a great car. The problem is it has had loose front sub frame and loose suspension parts that the dealer has not been able to fully fix."

What happend to "Honda quality"?

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

I want this car

""2015 accord lx base model 6 speed manual trans... .. The more time I spend in this car the more I dislike it. I know it's the base model, but everything just feels so cheap and low grade. I didn't look the car over that great before buying I guess--I trusted that Honda would be #1 in quality like they used to be. I loved the Honda's of old. The quality used to be beautiful and the cars Honda made felt tight and well engineered. This thing feels loose and sloppy like an old GM product. Where is the Honda that used to be great? Where is the legendary Honda quality? The clutch engagement point is too high and the trans feels kind of sloppy and not tight or smooth, but the car is still fun to drive, handles great, but just doesn't feel well built. The paint is chipping in areas already too. The interior fit and finish is poor. Thinking of taking a hit and trading this while it's still worth something!""