• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,465 - $37,068.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 179 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fast fun to drive comfort style great mpg"

Cons: "NONE AT ALL"

"Best car I have ever owned and I've owned cars since 1972. Great style, fast, comfort, fun to drive, paddle shift, PLUS GREAT MPG for a full sized fast fun to drive car (30mpg city 35+ hi-way),"

So far cautiosly satisfied.

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Fuel economy."

Cons: "Stiff ride."

"Had excessive oil consumption problem first 6000 miles. Seems to be OK now. X fingers. Ride is very stiff but I'm slowly getting used to it. Like fuel mileage."

Lane warning device/ Seat comfort.

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Prive is right."

Cons: "Lane watch problem."

"My only problem so far is the LANE WARNING DEVICE works sporadically. I have not been able to determine why? Driver's seat could be a little more comfortable. Everything else so far functions well."

Very nice Honda

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

"I have an EX-L nav v6 and Im very happy. It looks amazing and it drives great. It needs about 5000 miles to break in and then it becomes so much more comfortable. The interior is very nice heated leather seats, touch screen,side and backup camera LDW etc. But i don't like are that the doors and sides are not all covered in leather, just parts and the backup camera doesn't not beep when you are getting too close.The sensor in the front window that gives a red light to alarm you when you are getting too close its a bit annoying if they wouldn't make it to actually reduce the speed but still its a great ride."

Accord Coupe EX-L (4cyl, CVT)

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Fit and finish, power, ride quality, mpg, CVT"

Cons: "Infotainment system, no LED headlights."

"Honda really cleaned up the exterior styling for the 2013+ model years. Interior fit and finish is top notch, looks like an Acura! Lots of room inside, I'm 6'3" and fit fine. Leather seats are very comfortable on long rides. If you get the coupe, get Still Night Pearl (blue color) its beautiful! Surprising combination of power and smoothness from the 4cyl CVT combo. Great mpg numbers, I get as high as 37+mpg on the freeway with no traffic. Bluetooth/Pandora connectivity is great. Only cons I can come up with: Car can be a bit pricy, especially with NAV (but you pay for Honda quality/reliability!). The infotainment system sometimes feels clunky/unfinished. The two screens can feel redundant. Honda left out some things like LED headlights and active cruise control. (touring sedan gets these, V6 trim gets LED DRLs) Please note, this was the first model year for the CVT transmission, I have fairly good faith it will remain reliable."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"I love Honda's. In my opinion, when someone buys a car they also purchase the company that manufactures the product. The new upgrades to the Accord are long overdo. My two major concerns about the automobile are the inability to see out of it and the quality of the interior. This is by far the worst I've driven for blind spots. Even with the camera, I'm constantly checking and rechecking before I change lanes. The interior of the cabin is easy to view and the sound system is awesome. However, the materials don't seem to clean up very well. I hate the dust etc that catches in the holes in the seat. I don't know if Honda is aware or not but there are many manufacturers that put bells and whistles in the modern auto. I am sad to say that Honda is the the middle of the pack. Why do I keep buying them? The re-sale rocks."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

LOVING IT

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Styling, quiet, performance, controls, handling"

"Due being unemployed my 6 year car finally wanted to die never thought be able afford a new car after shopping for economical vehicles and midsize under a lower price. I have a Honda Accord EX love every bit of fit and finish material. It rides very quick having a great engine giving me best horsepower with half decent gas mileage. My beautiful Accord was equipped with blue tooth, Pandora radio data, USB connectivity, rearview camera, heated seats, smart key, blind spot warning. Handles as if a Cadillac but I feel like riding a more luxury car instead being midsize family car its a Honda I love my car. Last purchased in February 2014 so been having fun while getting something to get around in. This car did well in Wisconsin weather on bad road conditions it grip the highway tight without slipping or skidding just love my car for life."

Never buy a Honda again

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

"after 4000 miles front suspension started making noises, I took it to the dealership they fixed it after 2 days, I drove it for 15 miles then started making noises again and steering wheel made noises too, I took it back to dealer for the second time and they gave it back to me after a week, I drove it for 200 miles and started making noises from steering wheel again, I took back to dealer for 4 and 5th time they fixed it but after few miles started to make noises again finally I called the customer service to help me find out whats going on with my car, one of the Honda managers drove my car and the same brand new one and said they both make the same noise !!!!!! but I haven't heard this noise from another cars like mine. they couldn't fix it for 7 times and I'm going to sell this car and never buy a Honda again, because of no responsibility and no good service."

Never buy a Honda again

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Just a good looking car"