• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,607 - $37,374.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 192 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Lane warning device/ Seat comfort.

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Prive is right."

Cons: "Lane watch problem."

"My only problem so far is the LANE WARNING DEVICE works sporadically. I have not been able to determine why? Driver's seat could be a little more comfortable. Everything else so far functions well."

Very nice Honda

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

"I have an EX-L nav v6 and Im very happy. It looks amazing and it drives great. It needs about 5000 miles to break in and then it becomes so much more comfortable. The interior is very nice heated leather seats, touch screen,side and backup camera LDW etc. But i don't like are that the doors and sides are not all covered in leather, just parts and the backup camera doesn't not beep when you are getting too close.The sensor in the front window that gives a red light to alarm you when you are getting too close its a bit annoying if they wouldn't make it to actually reduce the speed but still its a great ride."

Accord Coupe EX-L (4cyl, CVT)

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Fit and finish, power, ride quality, mpg, CVT"

Cons: "Infotainment system, no LED headlights."

"Honda really cleaned up the exterior styling for the 2013+ model years. Interior fit and finish is top notch, looks like an Acura! Lots of room inside, I'm 6'3" and fit fine. Leather seats are very comfortable on long rides. If you get the coupe, get Still Night Pearl (blue color) its beautiful! Surprising combination of power and smoothness from the 4cyl CVT combo. Great mpg numbers, I get as high as 37+mpg on the freeway with no traffic. Bluetooth/Pandora connectivity is great. Only cons I can come up with: Car can be a bit pricy, especially with NAV (but you pay for Honda quality/reliability!). The infotainment system sometimes feels clunky/unfinished. The two screens can feel redundant. Honda left out some things like LED headlights and active cruise control. (touring sedan gets these, V6 trim gets LED DRLs) Please note, this was the first model year for the CVT transmission, I have fairly good faith it will remain reliable."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"I love Honda's. In my opinion, when someone buys a car they also purchase the company that manufactures the product. The new upgrades to the Accord are long overdo. My two major concerns about the automobile are the inability to see out of it and the quality of the interior. This is by far the worst I've driven for blind spots. Even with the camera, I'm constantly checking and rechecking before I change lanes. The interior of the cabin is easy to view and the sound system is awesome. However, the materials don't seem to clean up very well. I hate the dust etc that catches in the holes in the seat. I don't know if Honda is aware or not but there are many manufacturers that put bells and whistles in the modern auto. I am sad to say that Honda is the the middle of the pack. Why do I keep buying them? The re-sale rocks."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

LOVING IT

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Styling, quiet, performance, controls, handling"

"Due being unemployed my 6 year car finally wanted to die never thought be able afford a new car after shopping for economical vehicles and midsize under a lower price. I have a Honda Accord EX love every bit of fit and finish material. It rides very quick having a great engine giving me best horsepower with half decent gas mileage. My beautiful Accord was equipped with blue tooth, Pandora radio data, USB connectivity, rearview camera, heated seats, smart key, blind spot warning. Handles as if a Cadillac but I feel like riding a more luxury car instead being midsize family car its a Honda I love my car. Last purchased in February 2014 so been having fun while getting something to get around in. This car did well in Wisconsin weather on bad road conditions it grip the highway tight without slipping or skidding just love my car for life."

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

"after 4000 miles front suspension started making noises, I took it to the dealership they fixed it after 2 days, I drove it for 15 miles then started making noises again and steering wheel made noises too, I took it back to dealer for the second time and they gave it back to me after a week, I drove it for 200 miles and started making noises from steering wheel again, I took back to dealer for 4 and 5th time they fixed it but after few miles started to make noises again finally I called the customer service to help me find out whats going on with my car, one of the Honda managers drove my car and the same brand new one and said they both make the same noise !!!!!! but I haven't heard this noise from another cars like mine. they couldn't fix it for 7 times and I'm going to sell this car and never buy a Honda again, because of no responsibility and no good service."

never buy a honda again

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "just a good looking car"

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

Quite and comfortable Fun to Drive

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Priced right for all that you get, V6 has zip"

Cons: "No light in glove box?"

"I have owned this vehicle for 4 month i find it a fun car to drive it is both quite and comfortalbe and the V6 has a lot of get up and go"

Excellent car

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Attractive appearance, excellent MPG"

"I bought this brand new car with all cash. I love this car. Excellent MPG and a great appearance (mine is white). Only reason I am selling is that I need AWD. Please do not contact me for unsolicited service or offers. Thank you!"

Quality car for the money

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, holds value, and decent looking"

Cons: "not enough storage space. No split rear seats."

"It is nothing flashy. It gets the job done and holds its value. If nothing this car is about as smart of a financial decision I could of made when buying a new car. I wanted the Lexus IS250 but they lose there value to fast. For someone with a son and plenty of bills to pay this was the smart (albeit not the most fun) decision I could of made!"

Very nice car

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, good power, nice interior."

Cons: "Firm ride, touchy brakes."

"No car is perfect and every review is biased by the person's prior auto experiences. So... my 4 cylinder 2014 EX is very nice. Feels quicker than my V6 Fusion. Did a road trip with 4.5 adults and there was no shortage of HP. Great gas mileage. I have no issues with the CVT. Interior has more room than the Fusion. Its quiet, seats are comfortable, it has a quality feel to the controls. I used to put little mirrors on on the outside mirrors to help with blind spots. Don't need them with the EX. The Lanewatch camera is really cool. Takes some getting used to, but I really like it. The driver side mirror has a beveled edge which functions like the little convex mirrors, but I'm still trying to adjust. Not sure what to focus my eyes on. I hate to label it as a CON, but as a techie, I like playing with the gadgets. Got my cell phone hooked up, 16 gig of mp3's on a thumb drive, the fuel mileage screens, and trip meters, and I need to be careful because it can be distracting while driving. On the down side, the ride is firm. I notice the bumps more than the Fusion. It's not too bad, and I could just write it off as being sporty, but it is noticeable. The brakes feel touchy too. Given everything else, I think I can live with these items. I played with the Econ button, but I haven't been able to detect much difference. Might be due to the cold weather. Overall I really like it. I hope the Honda quality reputation holds up."

a pretty good car for the money

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Cons: "Poor cup holder arrangements."

"I dislike keyless entry. Trunk latch is too prone to bumping ones head on it. battery capacity is very low. don't leave it undriven for more than a few days. It is dead if you do. Passenger power seat is only front o back. No tilt or lumbar. The four cylinder had plenty of power in Colotado mountains. Gas mileage is about 24mpg in city and 33mpg on the highway. I wish I had declined several mandatory dealer options. They were expensive ahd basically useless ripoffs."

First Car Purchase and Couldn't be Happier!

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, styling, and price"

Cons: "Tan interior could get dirty easily"

"I bought a 2014 EX-L V6 with no navigation and am thrilled with it! This is my first vehicle purchase and I have no regrets. I had a 2006 Civic which was OK and definitely did it's job getting me from point A to point B. I love the exterior styling, interior, and technology. The ride is smooth and cabin is quiet compared to older Honda models. No complaints here. Fantastic for a car that is not a luxury vehicle. With great Honda customer service, reliability, and price - the Honda Accord is tough to beat in this segment."

It's ok

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Great looking car"

Cons: "Hard getting in to drivers front seat"

"Hard getting into drivers front seat, paint ok but not great, 4cylinder needs improvement for excellaration..."

The EX-L Accord Coupe is a great value & road car

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Efficient driver's car, CVT, EX-L ergonomics"

Cons: "Relatively numb steering feel"

"I like to keep things relative. After four Accords, I offer that Accords are a good value and driver's car. With good care, Accords yield 100,000 miles without much of a fuss. -I enjoy the EX-L/2.4 a lot. In a world of $4.00 gas, you give up very little for great MPG's. Whine if you want, but no car is perfect in this price range. I add some kick by doing a 'split fill' with 89 & 87 fuel. -One of the tricks to get better CAFE mileage figures (e.g. US Camry) is to use rock-hard (40 PSI) tires, which makes the ride harsh on city streets. My solution has been to give the Coupe a set of Goodyear tires, which was like night and day."

My best Honda ever!

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

"I own Hondas since 2002 and I love them! I bought my 2013 Accord LX Sedan with CVT in 2012. After few thousand miles with a speed of 60 miles per hour this car can make incredible 41 MPG!!! With ECON button ON. That's more then enough to say :))"

BUYER BEWARE OF INTERIOR

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Cons: "interior seats, interior carpet"

"The interior in my LX is the WORST INTERIOR I HAVE EVER OWNED! It is IMPOSSIBLE to vacuum and EVERYTHING (hair, lint, it ALL) sticks to it. I have taken it to the car wash to use THEIR HIGH POWERED vacuum and it won't TOUCH the stuff in the floor! I absolutely HATE this car!!!"

disappointed

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Can use my I-Pod."

Cons: "Not enough storage space and overall smaller"

"I owned a 2004 Camry and was very satisfied. Decided to buy a new car. Honda was at the top of Consumer Report recommendation. Honda does have good qualities. For me, however, they are overshadowed by Honda's storage areas. Compared to my 2004 Camry (which I got rid of), the Honda's storage (for me) leaves alot to be desired--No place to keep my coins handy; four doors' storage is minimal; no place to keep my pens/pencils/small note pad/ house & spare keys; minimal space for CDs; and middle compartment is shorter, thus elbow is only part I can rest on it. Also, Accord is smaller--looks like a "Civic." Have had Honda almost a year and would rather drive an old clunker around town. Used Honda only on long trips because of MPG (comparable to my Camry). Will look to getting rid of Accord."

Great car for Great price

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "great price great power with CVT good features"

Cons: "no sunroof or backup sensors"

My accord with a water scenic background

"I traded my 2006 Honda Civic for the 2013 Honda Accord Sport in July 2013. Great car with lots of space. Everything is conveniently located. I only wish that it had a sunroof and came with the backup sensors. I've since added the backup sensors and the homelink. Good on gas and a comfortable ride."

My accord with a water scenic background