2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,850 - $37,545.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great stylish car. Honda nailed it again.

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money. Go compare."

Cons: "No air duct work for rear passenger comfort"

"Handles very well and seating is comfortable. The low profile tires make SPORT ride a little stiff due to less flexing of tire side wall. You may want to opt for smaller diameter rims to get tires with higher side walls. Fuel mileage is from 26 to 33 MPG thus far for 2000 miles. I drove all the other cars up to $8000.00 more than the Honda but still liked the Honda the best. I would have given this car a 10 but nothing is 100% perfect."

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Pros: "styling, gas milage"

Cons: "none yet"

"As another reviewer mentioned. I also have gotten 41 mpg on a highway @ 60mph. Engine is very peppy and car rides very nice. It would be easy to get a speeding ticket with this car as it never feels or rides like the actual speed actually going. I have the Sport w/CVT."

2013 Accord LX is amazing good car!!

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "Head and leg room. Style"

"We own numerous Accords and love them all. This 2013 LX is an awesome good car. We love the new features and the quality is much better than other brands we shopped."

My first brand new car. LOVE IT 2013 Sport

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, exterior/interior design,"

Cons: "Sound system, no handsfree texting w/ iPhone"

"After almost ten years of driving, this is my first car that I bought, and I went brand new. I was looking at the 2012 Civic Si because of all of the bells and whistles but it's too small and not something I would want to be driving when I'm 30+ This drove me to the 2012 Accords because of their class and luxury. My saleswoman took me out to check out the 2013 Sport because I wanted some features that the 2012 Accords didn't have. Instantly fell in love with this car. The 18-inch alloy rims give it a super sporty look with the classy sedan body. The steering wheel mounted paddle shifters give me great control over the car especially on the highway for powerful acceleration and fun driving. Hitting 115 mph felt like I was going 75 and always handles well. I wish it had a better sound system as it is equipped with the standard 160W 4-speaker which is a kind of lame, but I love the Bluetooth integration with my iPhone. An excellent mid-sized sedan for the price. I think it is actually a steal for the look, drivability, and reliability."

Accord 2013 - Best Accord since 2003

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun ride, stylish, powerful"

"I own 2013 Accord EX-L V6 and its got as much power as a Camaro except its much more reliable than Camaro. I am happy with my purchase and will recommend it to anyone."

My view after driving this car for 1000 miles

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Room, power, it just wants to go"

Cons: "little rough when starting from 0"

"I previously owned a 2001 Honda Accord DX, which I drove for 230K miles with little trouble. About a month ago we bought a new Honda LX, automatic, and I have to tell you that I'm impressed. This car looks really great. Proud to have something looking so good in the driveway. The car loves highways, anything over 50 MPH and it just wants to go. It has enough power, its quiet, and its perfectly happy to go any distance. Traveled 60 miles yesterday and got close to 40 MPG. I find it a little rough when driving off from a parking spot, but then eagerly wants to go. This is a car to be driven, just go the miles, and it'll make you smile."

Best Accord by far, Best midsize on the market

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Great handling, Comfort, Value"

Cons: "radio could be a little better"

"I bought the V6 with navigation in May after looking at Mercedes C class, Lexus ES, Toyota Avalon and Toyota Camry, the Ford Fusion, Hyundai Sonata were both discarded for visibility problems and the VW Passat dealers were inept so we never got a look at one. This car will steal market share from below and above its price point, the value is unreal, this car thinks it’s a luxury car and it loves to be driven, the handling is really a strong suit, it’s perfectly sprung and the V6 is extremely quick, very powerful. In addition this new Honda has a full array of tech features one of which I really like is the lane change camera and the backup camera has to be one of the most sophisticated on the market Extremely well thought out, very comfortable seating, car just feels so right, the Mercedes was a huge disappointment, severe turbo lag, stiff, interior felt old within five minutes. Lexus ES looked good inside but really felt like they just added weight to keep it stable, sled like ride, the Avalon rode like an old Buick, it felt huge too and the Camry, what are they thinking?...Camry is going backwards our 97 was nicer, they really cheaped out on the new Camry imo. I’ve owned BMW’s, Mercedes, Acura, Hondas and Toyotas and have to say this is the nicest car, best balanced, value oriented car of them all. I don’t think there is a better bang for your buck out there. Honda really killed it with this one….Best Accord ever."

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navi-- First time buyer..

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Ample interior space for someone 6'2" in height"

Cons: "None so far"

"My reasoning behind buying this vehicle was primarily to get better fuel economy. I purchased it on 5/31/2013 for $27,850, which is about $400 below invoice. I now have around 800 miles on it and I'm pleasantly surprised at the the gas mileage I'm getting. In city driving I'm getting 30 to 32 mpg. and on the highway I've gotten as good as 44.5 mpg. Now,this is driving at 65 mph with cruise on, econ on, AC off, and flat terrain. Normally, I see mpg range of 40 to 42 mpg highway(AC on)at 65 mph cruise on. I sure hope this vehicle is as reliable and dependable as far as it's ratings."

Quite and comfortable Fun to Drive

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Priced right for all that you get, V6 has zip"

Cons: "No light in glove box?"

"I have owned this vehicle for 4 month i find it a fun car to drive it is both quite and comfortalbe and the V6 has a lot of get up and go"

The best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, technology, options, V6 Power, gas mileage"

Cons: "Ride is choppy"

"I've owned my Black Pearl V6 EX -L w/ navi for approximately 4 months now and I've put almost 4k miles on it. The pros about this car are many. My favorite aspect about this car is the available power. It is quick, especially when passing or in a straight line! However, it isn't a sport car. At speed around a corner, you can tell there is a family sedan suspension on the chassis, not a formula 1's. The technology package and options that come with the EX-L give you a great value for the dollar. The seats are comfortable and Honda has done a good job reducing the road noise that was characteristic of many previous models - like my '05 Accord Coupe. A lot of professional reviews complain about the navi system, the three tier layout etc. Don't believe the negative hype. The car has many features that can be customized to suit your particular needs. Gas mileage is excellent. On a 1k mile round trip i averaged 35.5 mpg at 78 mph. That is with the eco button on the entire way. The only complaint I have is the ride quality in city driving. On the highway it is an excellent road car. In city driving the ride can be annoyingly choppy - at least here in Arkansas. Despite that minor irritation, the car is excellent. I highly recommend the E-XL V6 over the Touring. The only difference is adaptive cruse control and about $4,000. It isn't worth it. I test drove 2 Touring trims but, obviously settled with the EX-L."