• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,180 - $37,671.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 | Next

Very happy with the new Accord

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

"I picked up the new Accord after test driving several competitors. The number of features for the money is what makes it best in class. The Accord is a very balanced and premium feeling car. I think it's easily the best midsize sedan on the market."

Love It!!

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "more storage/ option for manual/ display tire pres"

"Replaced my 2011 Chevy Malibu with the 2013 Honda Touring addition. My Honda gets better gas mileage than the 4 cyl Malibu and has way more power. I absolutely love everything about the car especially the safety features, leather, Navigation, power, gas mileage and all the cameras. I do however wish the car had a manual/automatic shifter or at least lower gears you can downshift to. also with all the features it has you would think it would show you the tire pressure in each tire instead of manually having to do it."

Good Vehicle with some Flaws

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Price for the features offered"

"Car is excellent value for money, but the CVT is not perfect. it jerks a bit at slow/in town speeds. Gas mileage is very good for a mid sized car. Thought of buying the 2012 Camry, but the array of standard features offered in the Accord got me sold. Ride is a bit stiffer/ on the harsh side compared to the Camry. Overall look and feel of the car is excellent. Road noise could have been on the lesser side. Not as quite, but better than the previous generation. Hope they improvise on these nitty gritty issues in the 2014 version :-)"

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Pros: "styling, gas milage"

Cons: "none yet"

"As another reviewer mentioned. I also have gotten 41 mpg on a highway @ 60mph. Engine is very peppy and car rides very nice. It would be easy to get a speeding ticket with this car as it never feels or rides like the actual speed actually going. I have the Sport w/CVT."

High-quality, comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "High-quality, comfortable and energetic."

Cons: "Not a fan of lower profile tires."

"My wife and I traded our 2008 Camry Hybrid for our 2013 Honda Accord. I like our 2013 Accord very much. Personally, I'm not missing the under-powered, slightly noisy Camry (while slowing or braking). We're getting 41.0 MPG mixed highway and city on ECON mode from our 2013 Accord. Yes, 41.0 MPG, without the extra cost of a hybrid. I find our EX Accord's 2.5L I4 with CVT very energetic, something I missed when driving the Camry Hybrid. The Accord's EX trim is a nice package, but I think a slightly better ride could be achieved with 16 inch wheels and not the 17s it comes with, but then again, I'm accustomed to the softer ride I get with my Buick. I very much like the sound from the stereo. High-tech gagetry like Bluetooth connectivity, rear-backup and right-side mirror cameras (LaneWatch) and access to Pandora are a nice touch. Dual zone climate control keeps the wife happy too. I find the interior materials and exterior finishes to be high-quality. Overall I find our 2013 Accord to be a very nice, quiet, comfortable vehicle. Rated reliability at 8 based upon this vehicle's prior reputation. Looking forward to keeping this one 10-11 years like our other vehicles. I don't keep vehicles I can't rely upon."

Previous | 1 ... 31 32 33 | Next