• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,370 - $37,725.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Great driving vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Reasonable price. Sporty, fun to drive."

Cons: "Not enough steerin wheel tavel."

"With the drivers seat all the way back the steering wheel does not extend back enough for a relaxed reach. Not good for long legs. Otherwise a nice car."

Drives like a Massey-Ferguson

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cons: "Cheap, made by low bidder"

"Very disappointed in this 2013. I currently own and drive a 1990 Honda Accord 4 cyl, a 2000 Honda Accord 6 cyl , a Honda 2005 4 cyl , a 2007 Camry, a 2002 Toyota SR5 ,and a 1990 Ford F-150. This 2013 is the worst of the lot. I am going to take the 1990 and put a new engine in it and sell this 2013. The tranny has been poor. I have taken it back 2X and they tell me it is fine. While it accellerates nicely, when you decelerate from highway speed to 5-10 mph it starts to buck, sometimes violently. They tweaked it and told me to drive it 800 miles and see. No change. You may like that, but for $22K I expect a car to behave like a new car not an amusement ride. Brakes leave a lot to be desired. The rotors are not any good - very cheap and are not going to last. Backup camera works sometime, but not all the time and until it dies I can't get it fixed. On a scale of 1-10 the ride of this car is a 2 compared to my other three Hondas. Poor basic tires - noisy. Harsh ride. I am very, very disappointed."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Fast fun to drive comfort style great mpg"

Cons: "NONE AT ALL"

"Best car I have ever owned and I've owned cars since 1972. Great style, fast, comfort, fun to drive, paddle shift, PLUS GREAT MPG for a full sized fast fun to drive car (30mpg city 35+ hi-way),"

So far cautiosly satisfied.

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Fuel economy."

Cons: "Stiff ride."

"Had excessive oil consumption problem first 6000 miles. Seems to be OK now. X fingers. Ride is very stiff but I'm slowly getting used to it. Like fuel mileage."

Lane warning device/ Seat comfort.

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "Prive is right."

Cons: "Lane watch problem."

"My only problem so far is the LANE WARNING DEVICE works sporadically. I have not been able to determine why? Driver's seat could be a little more comfortable. Everything else so far functions well."

Very nice Honda

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

"I have an EX-L nav v6 and Im very happy. It looks amazing and it drives great. It needs about 5000 miles to break in and then it becomes so much more comfortable. The interior is very nice heated leather seats, touch screen,side and backup camera LDW etc. But i don't like are that the doors and sides are not all covered in leather, just parts and the backup camera doesn't not beep when you are getting too close.The sensor in the front window that gives a red light to alarm you when you are getting too close its a bit annoying if they wouldn't make it to actually reduce the speed but still its a great ride."

Accord Coupe EX-L (4cyl, CVT)

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Fit and finish, power, ride quality, mpg, CVT"

Cons: "Infotainment system, no LED headlights."

"Honda really cleaned up the exterior styling for the 2013+ model years. Interior fit and finish is top notch, looks like an Acura! Lots of room inside, I'm 6'3" and fit fine. Leather seats are very comfortable on long rides. If you get the coupe, get Still Night Pearl (blue color) its beautiful! Surprising combination of power and smoothness from the 4cyl CVT combo. Great mpg numbers, I get as high as 37+mpg on the freeway with no traffic. Bluetooth/Pandora connectivity is great. Only cons I can come up with: Car can be a bit pricy, especially with NAV (but you pay for Honda quality/reliability!). The infotainment system sometimes feels clunky/unfinished. The two screens can feel redundant. Honda left out some things like LED headlights and active cruise control. (touring sedan gets these, V6 trim gets LED DRLs) Please note, this was the first model year for the CVT transmission, I have fairly good faith it will remain reliable."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"I love Honda's. In my opinion, when someone buys a car they also purchase the company that manufactures the product. The new upgrades to the Accord are long overdo. My two major concerns about the automobile are the inability to see out of it and the quality of the interior. This is by far the worst I've driven for blind spots. Even with the camera, I'm constantly checking and rechecking before I change lanes. The interior of the cabin is easy to view and the sound system is awesome. However, the materials don't seem to clean up very well. I hate the dust etc that catches in the holes in the seat. I don't know if Honda is aware or not but there are many manufacturers that put bells and whistles in the modern auto. I am sad to say that Honda is the the middle of the pack. Why do I keep buying them? The re-sale rocks."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

LOVING IT

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Styling, quiet, performance, controls, handling"

"Due being unemployed my 6 year car finally wanted to die never thought be able afford a new car after shopping for economical vehicles and midsize under a lower price. I have a Honda Accord EX love every bit of fit and finish material. It rides very quick having a great engine giving me best horsepower with half decent gas mileage. My beautiful Accord was equipped with blue tooth, Pandora radio data, USB connectivity, rearview camera, heated seats, smart key, blind spot warning. Handles as if a Cadillac but I feel like riding a more luxury car instead being midsize family car its a Honda I love my car. Last purchased in February 2014 so been having fun while getting something to get around in. This car did well in Wisconsin weather on bad road conditions it grip the highway tight without slipping or skidding just love my car for life."

See if you qualify for