• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,180 - $37,671.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Honda's Best Accord Ever

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"This car is very worthy of being voted car of the year by the Canadian automotive journalists (AJAC).I have driven Honda cars since 1988 and this is definitely the Best one Honda has brought to the market.They have made a number of refinements which are noticeable to the driver/occupant.To me the biggest engineering improvement is the combination of the CVT and the DI engine.I have the EX-L Nav 4cyl and the way it responds you would almost think you were driving a 6cyl.Don't just take my word for it test drive one yourself.Honda have mastered tuning and programing this CVT to this engine.It is a fun quiet car to drive.The new macpherson struts,tuning,and new seat design offers up a smoother ride from previous generations.I won't go into all the other desirable features but Honda have really nailed this one"

Fun then good resale.

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun and value."

Cons: "Leather steering wheel feels plastic."

"My choice for my 5th straight Honda was the 2013 Sport manual transmission because if you like a stick this car is sporty enough to deserve one. It's got lots of power yet is pleasant to drive at slow speeds too. It has a long power band once into 2nd gear. And 3rd and 4th will wind out way more than almost anybody would dare to try. It's not a BMW but it's not $15,000 more either! Some people might not like the exhaust growl but, hey, it's a sport sedan and Honda took a stand. The 18 inch wheels are slick! And whenever you sell it you'll get a good buck. Honda's prevent people from going broke on cars so buy one."

My view after driving this car for 1000 miles

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Room, power, it just wants to go"

Cons: "little rough when starting from 0"

"I previously owned a 2001 Honda Accord DX, which I drove for 230K miles with little trouble. About a month ago we bought a new Honda LX, automatic, and I have to tell you that I'm impressed. This car looks really great. Proud to have something looking so good in the driveway. The car loves highways, anything over 50 MPH and it just wants to go. It has enough power, its quiet, and its perfectly happy to go any distance. Traveled 60 miles yesterday and got close to 40 MPG. I find it a little rough when driving off from a parking spot, but then eagerly wants to go. This is a car to be driven, just go the miles, and it'll make you smile."

Great car for the value. Could have been better

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "excelent drive with lot of new luxary features"

Cons: "interior could be better"

"I owned Camry LE 2009 and decided to trade in for new 2013 accord EXL V6 with navigation. The car is far superior to all other non luxary mid size sedan in driving and V6 engine really lives up to its promise when more power is needed. The ECon is good for both highways as well as city roads and I am getting combined 24 mpg average which is nice. The best feature of the car is rearview camera and navigation which are easy to set up and use. It has nice interior which I belive could have been better. The materials used for seat belts feels cheap. The leather could have also been better. It feels little stiff and will not give the feel of good cushion that you may find in other sedans. Among its technologies, I think Front Collision Warning and Lane Departure system are both in accuarate and are over reactive. They need serious improvement for future editions. Also yestersay as it was raining here in southren california, we found that visibility through windscreen was not as great as it could be. Over all great car for great price."

From the Class of '62

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "A car owner since 1962, best ever owned!"

Cons: "I haven't found one thing I would change!"

"Amazing, when we heard the 2013 improvements in style, fuel economy and safety, not necessarily in that order we had to see a '13 Honda Accord "Touring" which was hard to find. We owned a 2012 Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles which we loved we had to see not only the new Accord but the "Touring" version. The new led headlights and general lighting system blew our minds. We just didn't want to upgrade for the sake of just an upgrade. We had to do it with a "Touring" version, the Honda dealers were having trouble getting or stocking. We said we would wait, and finally we found one, only one in inventory of Inver Grove Honda, here in Minnesota. We claimed it immediately, and we couldn't drive away with it fast enough. We love everything about it, as we are confident you will too. Try and find one to test drive..... good luck!"