• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,344 - $37,775.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

great car

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

I want this car

"Looks very nice"

Excellent Choice! 2013 Honda Accord EXL V6

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Economical, fun to drive, luxurious, awesome!"

Cons: "cheap controls"

"This is my first new car purchase. I most admit that I am a Honda fan so this might be a bit biased. The new design of the 2013 Honda Accord is remarkable. I have owned the previous 3 generations of the Accord and I must say that the newly designed Accord looks the best. The conservative style is truly elegant and the LED running lights look great! I heavily researched this Accord because I plan on keeping it for the long haul. The interior has been architected for comfort. I know some people have their seating issues, but I believe that this Accord is more comfortable than the previous generation (we had a 2010 EXL V6). Furthermore, the road noise on the previous generation was absolutely horrible. However, my only complaint with this vehicle are the control dials for volume and media control. Other than that, this Accord is perfect! Not to mention they come with Michelin Primacys -- excellent tires!"

REAL UNCOMFORTABLE DRIVER SEAT

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "Mpg great"

Cons: "road noise , seat comfort , no homelink"

"The driver seat is very uncomfortable. Once you are in the seat there is no wiggle room and your back get hot. I am 5'9" 160 pounds. I also found the shape of seat make your back bend forward and long distance driving a real PAIN. My Honda dealer changed the seat back which made it more comfortable but I still get HOT spots on my back from rubbing on the leather seat."

Best mid-size Sporty sedan.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Mentioned in 'Complete review.'"

Cons: "Trying hard to find even one."

"This is certainly the BEST mid-size sedan. I've had Sport CVT for about a month now and have driven it for around 3000 miles; I've got to say that no other car in this segment can beat Accord. If you compare this with Camry, Passat, Malibu, or even higher segment sedans (Acura, Lexus, etc.,) you will still find Accord to be a better buy than most others. I cannot really find any negatives about this vehicle. Some of the positives about Accord are: Great Mileage. Very Sporty. Best Interior Design. Good Exterior Design. Lots of Standard Features - even more than higher segments. Very Reliable. Comfortable for Long Drives. Very Safe w/ lots of Standard Safety Features - including side Airbags. Fun to Drive and Sit. Acts both as a Performance/Fun Car and a Regular Commute. Please note that Hondas usually take about 5000-7000 miles to "break-in" and deliver exceptional performance. Hence, if you don't see the level of promised performance from your brand-new Honda, just wait until you hit these many miles and you'll see a drastic difference. For the first 2000 miles or so, please be gentle with your new car (no revving up the engine, etc.)"

Very Bumpy

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "Nice engine and transmission."

Cons: "Uncomfortable, bumpy ride"

"I've had this car for 3 years, and I found the ride very uncomfortable. Every little dip in the road transfers right into the cabin. At first, I thought it was a defect, but when I took it in, the dealership said that all the 2013 and 2014 models are like this because Honda changed the suspension system in 2013. I'm surprised that I don't see more of this issue in the reviews. If you want a comfortable, smooth ride, do not buy a Honda Accord 2013 or 2014."