• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,794 - $37,593.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great car!

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"I am very happy with car and haven't noticed any problems with noise or handling. I just replaced my 2000 Accord, which I bought new and drove 160,000 miles without issue. After ten years was going to replace, but ended up buying 2011 Pilot to replace a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I started looking at new luxury cars to replace my Accord, but just couldn't find anything that was sufficiently better to justify spending way more money. After looking at everything else went back and test drove Honda Accord 4 cyl. and V-6 models. Considered a 4 cyl., because it had same HP as my older V-6. Chose V-6, because it was noticeably quieter and smoother when driving. The car looks much more expensive than it is, and has so much more tech. and amenities than older Hondas. Can't think of anything that I would want to add, except maybe a better quality audio system. I have the high end system (for Honda), but it sounds rather average. Since owning, am pleasently surprised at increased fuel efficiency over older Accord. Don't really feel the power in daily commute, but when I step on the gas, it is a real thrill. In my opinion, simply the best family sedan there is. I buy Honda because in my experience, the quality and reliability are unmatched. Keep up the maintenance and you can drive your Honda as long as you desire. And when it's time to sell, the hardest part is chosing who to sell it to amongst all your friends and family eager to take it off your hands."

the best car since i ever had

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "one of the safest car on the road"

Cons: "a ittle bit smaller on the trunk compartment"

"one of the best accord i ever had.. and i loved the lane watch, lane departure warning and etc."

Come on it's a Honda!

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Great mpg, Affordable, Looks Slick, Just GREAT"

Cons: "I don't have any!"

"My wife and I recently bought our second ACCORD. We LOVE it. In town with a lot of stop and go we get between 15 and 25mpg. On the Highway the EPA estimated 36mpg is conservative. On one trip 80 miles @ 55 mph= 42.0 mpg. On the way back @ 65 mph= 39.7 mpg. We weren't in a hurry and loved the drive. Most people will go faster, but they don't really need to. Come on it's a HONDA!"

love this car

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, reliable, fun drive, safety"

"Love this car, and the service we've received from the Honda dealership where we bought it."

Nice car, too big for me.

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "quiet, better than average gas milage"

Cons: "not fun, limited storage, creepy low to the ground"

"I had a 2001 CRV for 10 years and I have to admit, I miss it like the air I breath. It got terrible gas milage, but it was a fun, wonderful SVU. I own the top of the line Accord and it's the least fun car I've had. I wouldn't buy this car again if I had the choice. Too low to the ground, can't see over the hood, and seats don't fold down to give more storage space from the trunk. What's up with that? I believe this car is made for much older people. Nobody under 60 should own this car. It's just not fun."

Great So Far

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "transmission, engine, value, seat material"

Cons: "Honda app"

"I had my Accord for about 5 months now and no complaints whatsoever. The engine is like butter, you do not feel the jerking motion of switching gears. It is amazing what the car delivers for the $$$."

Best Coupe in the Segment

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "sporty, best interior and exterior, fun drive"

Cons: "road noise, needs little engine break-in to rev up"

"There is absolutely no better coupe available in the market today. I've driven both Mustang & Camaro, and they seem terrible in front of the Accord, from almost every aspect. Accord coupe - as many feel - is unlike an Accord sedan, though the sedan itself is a gem in the vast automobile market. Accord coupe (especially the V6, though this applies to all the trims) is sporty, reliable, fun, comfortable, economic, great on gasoline, exclusive available technology- both mechanical and electronics, smart, and sexy. I feel that Accord coupe is best in its class, which is coupes under $35,000. Accord coupe can any day compete and win against the likes of Camaro, Mustang, Genesis, Miata, Challenger, and even BMW 3-series & Lexus."

Love Honda Still Makes A 6spd/man 6cyl Accord EX-L

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Quality is amazing, style is sleek, Honda reliable"

Cons: "Need cooler wheels for the couple, bigger interior"

"The fact that Honda still makes a 6spd Manual transmission with their deluxe 6 cyl model is awesome. I love a manual transmission and Toyota, Kia, Ford, Chevy, and so on do not make their luxury version with a manual. Unless I want to upgrade to Acura or Audi or BMW (out of my price range), I can't get the luxury with the manual. This car is amazing from the handling to the power. I love the size and comfort of the interior (although it could be a little bigger inside) and it's great for my family."

Oil pump failure, car towed

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Good fuel economy, nice design in and out"

Cons: "Reliability, uncomfortable seat, AC operation"

"I have a 2013 Accord LX with automatic CVT and 15,200 miles, bought new. The other night leaving work, I started the car and it made a horrendous grinding, screeching sound. I did not drive it. Every light on the dash (check engine, oil light, etc.) was on. I needed a tow from work late at night. The Honda dealer said they've never seen this before. They replaced the oil pump, timing chain, sprocket, etc. It was there for one week. All items covered under warranty. I've never heard of such a serious repair issue on car with so little mileage. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with my decision to buy a Honda. This was a MAJOR inconvenience. Prior to this incident, everything was fine. Good ride and mileage between 34-37 mpg. My other complaint is the uncomfortable seat, as I drive long distances, and the AC goes on when the defrost is selected."

caution

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "lane watch"

Cons: "poor gas mileage"

"had the car for 3 months and its not getting the mpg it said on sticker 27 mpg never got it 37 mpg never get it lets interior materials are pretty cheap for the ex seats are uncomfortable stereo is lack luster only thing good is the lanewatch cause that helps out alot and the back up camera"