• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,812 - $38,071.

10/8.2

7.7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Performance & Value for money and more !!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, Drive, Safety,Sleek design, i-MID"

Cons: "getting used to CVT"

"Having driven almost every model in this class in the last 10 years of been on the road nothing has felt more safer, intuitive and consistent as this one. Power when you need it, performance when you need this car just is true value for money. Yes I have faced minor issues of small noise in the cabin which was taken care very easily by the dealer . I would not say that this car has the bests every model on every area but the overall package is well worth the money I paid. I get anywhere between 35-40 on a local driving stretch to office which is a pleasant surprise (though I am not an aggressive driver). I would recommend this to anyone who likes a balance do power, safety, elegance and performance. Definitely not for those inclined for luxury though most features match those offered by the Luxury cars."

Come on it's a Honda!

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Great mpg, Affordable, Looks Slick, Just GREAT"

Cons: "I don't have any!"

"My wife and I recently bought our second ACCORD. We LOVE it. In town with a lot of stop and go we get between 15 and 25mpg. On the Highway the EPA estimated 36mpg is conservative. On one trip 80 miles @ 55 mph= 42.0 mpg. On the way back @ 65 mph= 39.7 mpg. We weren't in a hurry and loved the drive. Most people will go faster, but they don't really need to. Come on it's a HONDA!"

Don't buy a car

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pros: "Bluetooth phone features, paddle shifters"

Cons: "cruise control only works 20% of the time..."

"I haven't had this car a month and put 700 miles on it. The cruise controls has been up and down like a yoyo since 300 miles. Rides like a typical car would. Don't buy it, Spend the extra money and buy a Truck/SUV you will be much happier. I should have never traded my truck for a car. Horrible decision."

Best Honda ever

By on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Pros: "great features, enjoyable to drive & good leg room"

Cons: "not found any yet."

"This is my 3rd Honda Accord, but by far the best of them. I got it the first week of October 2012. The backup camera, lane drift, front crash alert & best of all the camera in the right side mirror highlight fantastic values. I've gotten as high as 35.2 on highway & 22.7 in town with my V-6. The residual value is one of the most important features of a car & Honda doesn't disappoint. I got 59% of what I paid for my 2008 in trade, not taking into account taxes etc, just price to price. In 5 years when I'm ready for another new car it will be another Honda Accord."

Best Accord by far, Best midsize on the market

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Great handling, Comfort, Value"

Cons: "radio could be a little better"

"I bought the V6 with navigation in May after looking at Mercedes C class, Lexus ES, Toyota Avalon and Toyota Camry, the Ford Fusion, Hyundai Sonata were both discarded for visibility problems and the VW Passat dealers were inept so we never got a look at one. This car will steal market share from below and above its price point, the value is unreal, this car thinks it’s a luxury car and it loves to be driven, the handling is really a strong suit, it’s perfectly sprung and the V6 is extremely quick, very powerful. In addition this new Honda has a full array of tech features one of which I really like is the lane change camera and the backup camera has to be one of the most sophisticated on the market Extremely well thought out, very comfortable seating, car just feels so right, the Mercedes was a huge disappointment, severe turbo lag, stiff, interior felt old within five minutes. Lexus ES looked good inside but really felt like they just added weight to keep it stable, sled like ride, the Avalon rode like an old Buick, it felt huge too and the Camry, what are they thinking?...Camry is going backwards our 97 was nicer, they really cheaped out on the new Camry imo. I’ve owned BMW’s, Mercedes, Acura, Hondas and Toyotas and have to say this is the nicest car, best balanced, value oriented car of them all. I don’t think there is a better bang for your buck out there. Honda really killed it with this one….Best Accord ever."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25