• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,534 - $37,081.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

wouldnt trade it for nothing

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "very fun 2drive, full of power & all the tech toys"

Cons: "wish it had the cameras on drivers mirrors."

"put the 19in hfp diamond cut wheels and you make cars at stoplights bow down to you!!! More bells & whistles for the price than anthing in its price point!!! Back up cameras, bling spot cameras, customize large lcd displays, side cameras, 0-60 in less than 6.8 secs, REG unleaded, two toned/two toned stitched leather, and the list goes on!!!"

i Love My New Honda Accord (:

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "New MID Screen with all new Saftey features"

"I Just Recenlty Bought my New Honda Accord 2013 at Holman Honda from Christopher Rodriguez had such a Fun and easy going time buying my car , I love everything about the new Honda Accord very differnt form the older models has the New MID Screen which was intorduced in 2012 with the Honda Civic and in 2013 the Sports model is the Best chocie with Value and so much to offer , great Quality and even better Reliabilty."

Fast and great MPG... who knew it was possible!

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Power when you want it , MPG when you need it"

Cons: "It is really easy to speed in this car =)"

"I was looking for the fastest car I could find, that got the best gas mileage, and could be driven in winter. I found a jewel... the Honda Accord EX-L V-6. This car is comfortable on long rides and gets impressive gas mileage for a 280HP car! Using the econ button I can cruise on the highway and easily get the 34MPG it claims it can get. When you turn off the econ and the traction control you can unlease the beast! The accord comes to life with a growl and it makes you want more. In the corners thier is slight body roll and you can get on the power fast to power through. This car is a prime example of a wolf in sheeps clothing. Just you are in control when that WOLF decideds to growl! Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for the EX-L V-6, you will thank yourself later."

The best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, technology, options, V6 Power, gas mileage"

Cons: "Ride is choppy"

"I've owned my Black Pearl V6 EX -L w/ navi for approximately 4 months now and I've put almost 4k miles on it. The pros about this car are many. My favorite aspect about this car is the available power. It is quick, especially when passing or in a straight line! However, it isn't a sport car. At speed around a corner, you can tell there is a family sedan suspension on the chassis, not a formula 1's. The technology package and options that come with the EX-L give you a great value for the dollar. The seats are comfortable and Honda has done a good job reducing the road noise that was characteristic of many previous models - like my '05 Accord Coupe. A lot of professional reviews complain about the navi system, the three tier layout etc. Don't believe the negative hype. The car has many features that can be customized to suit your particular needs. Gas mileage is excellent. On a 1k mile round trip i averaged 35.5 mpg at 78 mph. That is with the eco button on the entire way. The only complaint I have is the ride quality in city driving. On the highway it is an excellent road car. In city driving the ride can be annoyingly choppy - at least here in Arkansas. Despite that minor irritation, the car is excellent. I highly recommend the E-XL V6 over the Touring. The only difference is adaptive cruse control and about $4,000. It isn't worth it. I test drove 2 Touring trims but, obviously settled with the EX-L."

Better than the 2009 EX model I drove as a lease.

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Good value & fuel economy."

Cons: "Build quality, feature deletions."

"Honda going cheap on some features (like another Japanese brand) - deleting some adding some. No more sliding center armrest, no split folding rear seat ( I prefer a split folding feature for my needs). Rear brakes still make clunking noises (dealer suggests aftermarket brake pads). Navigation needs updating-is outdated on features/functions. That's why no navi model for me. Overall still a good value."

No garage door opener on an EX,

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Drives and looks good"

Cons: "no GARAGE DOOR OPENER, or AUTO DIMMING MIRROR."

"I bought this for my daughter as she insisted on this car. Car drives great but the mileage is around 30mpg on daily commute. Car looks great but the seats are not the best. There is no GARAGE DOOR OPENER on an EX. It does not have AUTO DIMMING MIRROR. I don't care how good the car is, these are basic necessities in 21st century. EX which is one up from Sport model and only has one exhaust tail pipe compared to the sport. I think this brand will go down if Honda keep this up (just like Acura)."

My worst choice for a car ever

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Looks"

Cons: "Everything else"

"I ended up leasing the V-6 EX-L thinking Honda would at least come close to the mileage they claim of 21 city 32 highway. What I've been getting is 12.8 on average. 12.8!!! This is with the economy feature on! I love the look of the car but after that, because of the mileage and comfort of the car, I'm really disappointed. This will be the first and last Honda I'll ever drive. The dealer says its because I drive in extreme driving conditions. Well, I live in Los Angeles and there's traffic. Apparently Hondas gas mileage estimates are on a country road, with no stop signs or traffic lights, going down hill with a strong wind at your back. Can't wait until my lease is up to get rid of it. Oh, and at 3035 miles it has a rattle."

Another GRANDSLAM for HONDA!

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "Too Many to List!"

"I can’t say enough great things about this car! If I tell you everything it would take up this whole web page. This is the 4th Accord we bought since 1998. The 1998 Accord we bought new and kept it for 10 years and traded it in with 140,000 miles for a 2008 model. In 2003 I traded in my 1999 Ford Exploder (yes I said Exploder not Explorer), for a 2003 Accord EX-V6. One thing we noticed from the 1998 Accord compared to the 2008 Accord, Honda kept the quality in the engine, but it the interior seemed cheap and littler noisier in the cabin when driving down the compared to the 1998 and the 2003. I sold my 2003 Accord (yes somebody wanted my 10 year old car) out right in June of this year and purchased the 2013 Accord EX-V6. The 2013 Accord EX-V6 sedan is AWESOME! Honda went back to its roots, meaning the interior is top notch, ride is quite and comfortable. The 278 horsepower under the hood is truly impressive! I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the variable cylinder management, but honestly you don’t notice the difference when driving down the highway with the cruise control and all of the sudden you need to “step on it” to pass a truck or someone driving under the speed limit. City driving I get 25 MPG and highway I get 35 MPG. Having the Honda Free Link system is great when making a phone call. I have had no problems with the voice recognition function on the Honda Free Link System. Currently I have 2,600 miles on my car. Did I forget to mention the vents in the back behind the center console for those who are sitting in the back seat is a standard feature on the 2013 Accord EX-V6 sedan? Not to mention the dual climate control, heated exterior mirrors, and a day/night rearview mirror. Lane watch camera is nice, plus the lane departure warning and front collision warning. My wife is quite a bit shorter than me so the memory function for the driver seat is great. This is controlled by the key fobs. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this car a 12! My wife drove it for the first time last weekend and she loved it. She said it is a lot nicer than the 2008 Accord she is currently driving. Finally I get a lot of compliments on this car from everyone saying how nice it looks. Ironically you have all the same features on this car compared to a BMW or Mercedes for half the cost, plus with the quality of a Honda everyone knows you will get well over 200,000 miles out of the engine."

Great stylish car. Honda nailed it again.

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money. Go compare."

Cons: "No air duct work for rear passenger comfort"

"Handles very well and seating is comfortable. The low profile tires make SPORT ride a little stiff due to less flexing of tire side wall. You may want to opt for smaller diameter rims to get tires with higher side walls. Fuel mileage is from 26 to 33 MPG thus far for 2000 miles. I drove all the other cars up to $8000.00 more than the Honda but still liked the Honda the best. I would have given this car a 10 but nothing is 100% perfect."

Love the car, this is my third Honda.

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "I like all the safety features."

Cons: "The only thing I do not like is that the CVT trans"

"The only thing I do not like is that the CVT transmission is very Jerky after the car has sat for a while."