• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,494 - $37,885.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 151 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Very disappointing

By on Monday, October 21, 2013

"I thought i was buying a reliable Honda which would last me many years. Instead I bought a lemon! This being a new design model has likely added to the fact that there are many bugs Honda has yet to work out... At only 7000 miles did i start experiencing electrical issues. The check engine, tire pressure, vehicle assist, and power steering all illuminated unexpectedly and the vehicle immediately lost power and would not accelerate past 40 mph. I brought the car to the dealer the next day in which they reset the "vehicle codes". The car drove fine for about 300 miles until the issue happened again. To make a long story short, this issue occurred 3 times in which the dealer replaced the throttle body and the ECU. The car drove for about 600 miles after replacing the ECU until it happened for a 4th time. At this point I was fed up with constantly driving to the dealer and for them to tell me the issue was fixed each time when it clearly wasn't. It seemed no one could pinpoint the problem and for a new car to experience this is unacceptable. I ultimately complained enough to Honda and expressed that I thought this car was a lemon, they finally decided to give me my money back rather than wait for me to legally act upon it which i had every right to do. Aside from all this the car drove and handled well, all the features were pretty nice including the rear view camera and all the audio options available. I would just be extremely careful from now on before purchasing a brand new design model, I was probably better off buying a 2012 or waiting a few years for a '15. With all the gadgets and sensors the new cars have today, you'll likely run into these electrical issues with any new design, its probably best going with a proven model thats been around a few years."

Out of 5 New Honda(s) worst one I ever owned

By on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pros: "good gas mileage"

Cons: "electrical problems, jerky transmission, bad seat"

"This car has had nothing but electrical problems since day one and Honda is unable to fix it. Spent all most as much time in the dealers garage as it has mine. Honda Motor Co. in California refuses to honor the Alabama Lemon Law so I'm stuck with it. Trying to get rid of it so if you like this 2013 Honda so much make me an offer."

I Love This Car

By on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pros: "Lane Watch Camera, Trunk space"

Cons: "Back seat leg room"

"This is my first new car, I'm 31 and I've only been driving a little over a year. I've only had this car for a month and I've been on vacation so I don't have many miles on it. I purchased this at a great price. Prior I drove a 96 Galant. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I call it my night rider lol. Love the trunk space, sync to iPhone, lane camera and backup camera. I'm concerned about the back seat leg space but I have had anyone back there yet. As far as the front seat I have plenty of leg room and I'm 5'10. I have no complaints. I'm just waiting to see how it holds up to the winters we get in Upstate New York"

wouldnt trade it for nothing

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

Pros: "very fun 2drive, full of power & all the tech toys"

Cons: "wish it had the cameras on drivers mirrors."

"put the 19in hfp diamond cut wheels and you make cars at stoplights bow down to you!!! More bells & whistles for the price than anthing in its price point!!! Back up cameras, bling spot cameras, customize large lcd displays, side cameras, 0-60 in less than 6.8 secs, REG unleaded, two toned/two toned stitched leather, and the list goes on!!!"

i Love My New Honda Accord (:

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "New MID Screen with all new Saftey features"

"I Just Recenlty Bought my New Honda Accord 2013 at Holman Honda from Christopher Rodriguez had such a Fun and easy going time buying my car , I love everything about the new Honda Accord very differnt form the older models has the New MID Screen which was intorduced in 2012 with the Honda Civic and in 2013 the Sports model is the Best chocie with Value and so much to offer , great Quality and even better Reliabilty."

Fast and great MPG... who knew it was possible!

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Power when you want it , MPG when you need it"

Cons: "It is really easy to speed in this car =)"

"I was looking for the fastest car I could find, that got the best gas mileage, and could be driven in winter. I found a jewel... the Honda Accord EX-L V-6. This car is comfortable on long rides and gets impressive gas mileage for a 280HP car! Using the econ button I can cruise on the highway and easily get the 34MPG it claims it can get. When you turn off the econ and the traction control you can unlease the beast! The accord comes to life with a growl and it makes you want more. In the corners thier is slight body roll and you can get on the power fast to power through. This car is a prime example of a wolf in sheeps clothing. Just you are in control when that WOLF decideds to growl! Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for the EX-L V-6, you will thank yourself later."

The best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, technology, options, V6 Power, gas mileage"

Cons: "Ride is choppy"

"I've owned my Black Pearl V6 EX -L w/ navi for approximately 4 months now and I've put almost 4k miles on it. The pros about this car are many. My favorite aspect about this car is the available power. It is quick, especially when passing or in a straight line! However, it isn't a sport car. At speed around a corner, you can tell there is a family sedan suspension on the chassis, not a formula 1's. The technology package and options that come with the EX-L give you a great value for the dollar. The seats are comfortable and Honda has done a good job reducing the road noise that was characteristic of many previous models - like my '05 Accord Coupe. A lot of professional reviews complain about the navi system, the three tier layout etc. Don't believe the negative hype. The car has many features that can be customized to suit your particular needs. Gas mileage is excellent. On a 1k mile round trip i averaged 35.5 mpg at 78 mph. That is with the eco button on the entire way. The only complaint I have is the ride quality in city driving. On the highway it is an excellent road car. In city driving the ride can be annoyingly choppy - at least here in Arkansas. Despite that minor irritation, the car is excellent. I highly recommend the E-XL V6 over the Touring. The only difference is adaptive cruse control and about $4,000. It isn't worth it. I test drove 2 Touring trims but, obviously settled with the EX-L."

Better than the 2009 EX model I drove as a lease.

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Good value & fuel economy."

Cons: "Build quality, feature deletions."

"Honda going cheap on some features (like another Japanese brand) - deleting some adding some. No more sliding center armrest, no split folding rear seat ( I prefer a split folding feature for my needs). Rear brakes still make clunking noises (dealer suggests aftermarket brake pads). Navigation needs updating-is outdated on features/functions. That's why no navi model for me. Overall still a good value."

No garage door opener on an EX,

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Drives and looks good"

Cons: "no GARAGE DOOR OPENER, or AUTO DIMMING MIRROR."

"I bought this for my daughter as she insisted on this car. Car drives great but the mileage is around 30mpg on daily commute. Car looks great but the seats are not the best. There is no GARAGE DOOR OPENER on an EX. It does not have AUTO DIMMING MIRROR. I don't care how good the car is, these are basic necessities in 21st century. EX which is one up from Sport model and only has one exhaust tail pipe compared to the sport. I think this brand will go down if Honda keep this up (just like Acura)."

My worst choice for a car ever

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Looks"

Cons: "Everything else"

"I ended up leasing the V-6 EX-L thinking Honda would at least come close to the mileage they claim of 21 city 32 highway. What I've been getting is 12.8 on average. 12.8!!! This is with the economy feature on! I love the look of the car but after that, because of the mileage and comfort of the car, I'm really disappointed. This will be the first and last Honda I'll ever drive. The dealer says its because I drive in extreme driving conditions. Well, I live in Los Angeles and there's traffic. Apparently Hondas gas mileage estimates are on a country road, with no stop signs or traffic lights, going down hill with a strong wind at your back. Can't wait until my lease is up to get rid of it. Oh, and at 3035 miles it has a rattle."