• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,713 - $37,536.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

awesome car!!!!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, 4 cylinder power, gas mileage"

Cons: "none!"

"my 4th honda and i LOVE IT!!! coming from a 2012 civic. this car is so much more powerful and spacious and still get great mileage about 36 mpg."

Head of the class!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Economy, roominess, sporty feel"

Cons: "Stereo still lags Toyota"

"Test drove this car along with the Camry, Fusion, Altima, Sonota, Optima, Malibu. The Accord had the most complete package - gas mileage, head room, styling, tech features, and overall value. In first 3500 miles have averaged 31.8 MPG with less than 600 highway miles! You can compare for yourself, but for me the Accord is at the head of the class!"

Decent value

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Nicely put together and good bang 'fer the buck!"

"In this day and age to get good value is a hard thing to define. Having come off as an owner of 4 BMW's(2x 3series, 2x 5 series)in the last 6 years, I think this car ranks up there as a really nice ride for the money spent. 2013 Sport edition got my attention and I've had 4 months and a long road trip up and over I-10 and Chicago back to NY. No complaints and I didn't have to pay for premium gas either!! A lot of car here and decent looks ta'boot! Complaint ...? None to speak of. 5/5 stars! Note: Work to get the best value for your trade, walk away and let'em know you mean business."

One Amazing Car!

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, amazing brakes, lovely interior"

Cons: "no lane-watch camera on the left side"

"This 2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L is my first car. The paint finish is excellent--just wash it and it shines, no wax needed. It has the lane watch, bluetooth integration with my IPhone. I love my car. It is amazing! It has great acceleration, great handling, great fuel economy (about 275 miles per half a tank)! The only thing I have that is iffy with me is the fact that lane watch is only on the right side. The dealer said that I could have it installed on the left side if would pay for it. Of course this year comes with a back up camera, and I love that specific feature. You still have to look around before, but once you start to back up it shows you how far to go by the different lines that show you how close your vehicle is to whatever is behind you. I read one review about the seats being uncomfortable--especially the leather. I happen to disagree--as long as the seat is adjusted properly it shouldn't be uncomfortable. I have had this car about 4-5 months, and drove it everywhere. In the city, on the highway, in heavy traffic, and as said in some of the other reviews, this car does like to go fast. There is no difference between going 40 and going 60 or 70. It handles great--I can take the curves in the highway close to my house at 60 with no issue. Even my mom, a die-hard Toyota fan, loves my car. She has a 2007 Camry, with the comparable engine to mine, and it whines and seems as if it has a hard time pulling the car. It is loud and noisy compared to mine. I like the design better than the Civic--it was way too small--even in the coupe, I can fit my younger brother, my mom and her boyfriend without having people's legs cramp. I like the touch screen instead of the knobs. It is easy to change the radio station without taking my eyes off the road. However, the volume and source of the music can be changed from the steering wheel, the same as a call being answered through bluetooth. The interior of this car is beatiful--it looks like a spaceship's cockpit. This car also has excellent brakes. It makes me feel safer to know that if I do hit the brake pedal the car will stop. The overall quality of this car is good--if you want something that is a little bit sportier than the Camry, Maxima or the Sonata."

High-quality, comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "High-quality, comfortable and energetic."

Cons: "Not a fan of lower profile tires."

"My wife and I traded our 2008 Camry Hybrid for our 2013 Honda Accord. I like our 2013 Accord very much. Personally, I'm not missing the under-powered, slightly noisy Camry (while slowing or braking). We're getting 41.0 MPG mixed highway and city on ECON mode from our 2013 Accord. Yes, 41.0 MPG, without the extra cost of a hybrid. I find our EX Accord's 2.5L I4 with CVT very energetic, something I missed when driving the Camry Hybrid. The Accord's EX trim is a nice package, but I think a slightly better ride could be achieved with 16 inch wheels and not the 17s it comes with, but then again, I'm accustomed to the softer ride I get with my Buick. I very much like the sound from the stereo. High-tech gagetry like Bluetooth connectivity, rear-backup and right-side mirror cameras (LaneWatch) and access to Pandora are a nice touch. Dual zone climate control keeps the wife happy too. I find the interior materials and exterior finishes to be high-quality. Overall I find our 2013 Accord to be a very nice, quiet, comfortable vehicle. Rated reliability at 8 based upon this vehicle's prior reputation. Looking forward to keeping this one 10-11 years like our other vehicles. I don't keep vehicles I can't rely upon."

OUTSTANDING EX-L V6

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, INTERIOR COMFORT, TECHNOLOGY"

Cons: "CUP HOLDERS ARE A BIT SMALL"

"Compared to the competition, the Accord puts the others to shame. Performance is outstanding while offering outstanding gas mileage. We just returned from a trip of 1850 miles and averaged 32.4 mpg. Between stops along the interstate, we averaged as high as 36mpg and as low as 32.4. The seats are great and all of the new technology adds to the pleasure of driving. The cameras are great too. What a winner!!"

Honda's Best Accord Ever

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"This car is very worthy of being voted car of the year by the Canadian automotive journalists (AJAC).I have driven Honda cars since 1988 and this is definitely the Best one Honda has brought to the market.They have made a number of refinements which are noticeable to the driver/occupant.To me the biggest engineering improvement is the combination of the CVT and the DI engine.I have the EX-L Nav 4cyl and the way it responds you would almost think you were driving a 6cyl.Don't just take my word for it test drive one yourself.Honda have mastered tuning and programing this CVT to this engine.It is a fun quiet car to drive.The new macpherson struts,tuning,and new seat design offers up a smoother ride from previous generations.I won't go into all the other desirable features but Honda have really nailed this one"

Best mid-size Sporty sedan.

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Mentioned in 'Complete review.'"

Cons: "Trying hard to find even one."

"This is certainly the BEST mid-size sedan. I've had Sport CVT for about a month now and have driven it for around 3000 miles; I've got to say that no other car in this segment can beat Accord. If you compare this with Camry, Passat, Malibu, or even higher segment sedans (Acura, Lexus, etc.,) you will still find Accord to be a better buy than most others. I cannot really find any negatives about this vehicle. Some of the positives about Accord are: Great Mileage. Very Sporty. Best Interior Design. Good Exterior Design. Lots of Standard Features - even more than higher segments. Very Reliable. Comfortable for Long Drives. Very Safe w/ lots of Standard Safety Features - including side Airbags. Fun to Drive and Sit. Acts both as a Performance/Fun Car and a Regular Commute. Please note that Hondas usually take about 5000-7000 miles to "break-in" and deliver exceptional performance. Hence, if you don't see the level of promised performance from your brand-new Honda, just wait until you hit these many miles and you'll see a drastic difference. For the first 2000 miles or so, please be gentle with your new car (no revving up the engine, etc.)"

2013 Saved my life

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "MPG, Safety, Size, Manual Transmission Option,"

Cons: "Hill assist, Bi-fold mirror, Trunk Noises at idle,"

"I had a 2013 which was hit head on by a drunk driver about 2 weeks after purchasing it. The car saved my life. The Drunk was in a full sized truck, and although the Accord was totaled, i do not think i would be writing this if it were not for that car. I went out and purchased a 2014 sport with a 6-speed to replace the LX in which i had prior. The differences between the 13 and 14 are very small, although the 14 has better paint. I am 6'2" tall, there is still enough room behind me for my father who is 6'4" to fit without his knees touching the back of my seat. I love this car, it is big, the 4cyl is plenty quick (0-60 6.5 with the manual) and i average 29MPG. Cost to fill is about 38.00 at 3.19 a gallon. I typically get 445-525 miles per tank. (Not broken in yet) The trunk is huge, the body lines make it look like a much more expensive car. BAD: There is a lot of cabin noise from exhaust notes at idle. I don't think the trunk has enough sound proofing. It doesn't bother me yet, but i am sure it will get annoying. The hill assist is really more of a problem then help, as it doesn't always work, changes the grab point of the clutch, and makes entering an intersection on a hill "interesting". There is a bi-fold in the mirror, which is really stupid.. They claim it helps with blind spots, but if you know how to drive, this will get annoying.. (Changed the mirror glass with a 2012 mirror glass) Verdict: I would recommend this car to anyone who needs a bigger car, its comfortable, gets great MPG, and looks sharp. It's very safe "Proved that", and since it is a honda, it will likely run forever."