• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,692 - $37,275.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Bad confort in driving. Bumpy and rattles.

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Amazing exterior (Luxury), roomy interior"

Cons: "Rattles in cabin, noisy, bumpy"

"I just get a new 2014 LX 2.4. Since the first day the car has 'small' rattles and I can't find them. But it looks that the sounds will be more in the future. Suspension rigid. You can feel every bump and vibration is transmitted into the cabin. I have a VW Jetta 2006 and the driving and riding is quiter and smoother!! I can't believe Honda has reduced the quality of the ACCORD!"

HONDA ACCORD V-6 TOURING 2014

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "WIND NOISE TUSAMI WINDS- wind air leak"

"This a a loaded Honda Accord V-6 Touring with adaptive cruise control loaded. It handles great, dependable and has all the technology one could need in this pice point. The NEGATIVE is the drivers window near your ear lets in so much air you cannot focus on driving. I did test drive the car first with the radio and AC on at low MPH and did not notice the wind noise which sounds like the car window is OPEN. The roads are chosen for you to test he car out under 40 MPH. You bet I brought the car in and explained the concern. The dealer said they could not replicate the noise and found it normal.The service advisor himself explained the TSB fix by HONDA was for the 2013 Accord only and they would not get paid to fix it until a TSB was issued. After reviewing the wind noise concern I located hundreds of wind noise problems for the Accord and many other Hondas. Yes, the car drives great, however, if you have to blast the radio and ac to just drive something is terribly wrong with this vehicle. Yes, called HONDA MANUFACTURING and they said NO TSB fixes were noted for ANY HONDA. Enough SAID! The dealer only sells the car its the manufacturer producing it that should step up. Wind noise has been such a concern for Honda that the new commercial sights how quiet the new Honda is (MINUS) the TUSAMI wind noise. I know HONDA can do MUCH better in the future. Wind noise is heard at 40 MPH or higher or wih any cross winds."

Great car

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "Not happy about what the 18" tire are going to cos"

"So the wife and i decided to trade in our RAV 4 for a mid size family sedan. We test drove every model and are so happy with our choice of the Honda Accord Sport. It has everything we want,good trunk size,great gas millage, very comfy room interior(I'm 6"3"), room for both car seats and and then some extra for a third person to fit. I like the way it drives, and the sport mode add the additional paddle shifter for when I want to feel like I'm young again. The technology is pretty easy to use and like the way it is set up. We live in snow country an I am interested to see how it handles the snow. Overall I am very happy to be with the car and that may change in the snow. I told the wife we could always relocate if it is bad in snow, because I do not want to give up this car."

Honda hit a home run with the Accord sport

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

"Paddle shifters, power and handling are great. Fun to drive"

Don't Buy if you Want a soft ride

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reason: Stiff Suspension

Pros: "Looks, MPG, Interior, Engine, Transmission"

Cons: "Stiffest suspension in history"

"The previous post was spot on. This car is beautiful, the interior is fabulous, MPG is super, and the car is quiet. However, this is the worst riding, stiffest car I've ever been in. Honda needs to go back to the drawing board, and fast, to fix this horrific suspension."

Nice car, too big for me.

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "quiet, better than average gas milage"

Cons: "not fun, limited storage, creepy low to the ground"

"I had a 2001 CRV for 10 years and I have to admit, I miss it like the air I breath. It got terrible gas milage, but it was a fun, wonderful SVU. I own the top of the line Accord and it's the least fun car I've had. I wouldn't buy this car again if I had the choice. Too low to the ground, can't see over the hood, and seats don't fold down to give more storage space from the trunk. What's up with that? I believe this car is made for much older people. Nobody under 60 should own this car. It's just not fun."

Almost perfect

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "Good size; gas mileage; technology"

Cons: "Stiff uncomfortable ride"

"Almost everything positive you've read about this car is true: perfect size; latest technology; great gas mileage; etc. The car would be perfect except for one thing: in an effort to make the car handle well with struts instead of the previous double wishbone suspension, Honda made the suspension so stiff it is unbearable on a daily basis. Every bump, every hole, every seam on every road is felt, and a lot. Even on the highway it is constantly pitching and moving from side to side. Make sure you take a LONG, LONG test drive before buying one. I wish I had."

Awesome gas mileage and comfortable car!

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, awesome gas mileage, comfortable"

Cons: "Needs more storage space by the drivers side"

"I love my car and I'm so impressed by the differences that they have made in just two year. This is my 7th Honda. I'm sold on their vehicles, they are just well designed, comfortable, and definitely reliable. The gas mileage difference was huge. I'm averaging about 32 mpg vs. 25 with my previous 2012 Accord. The car is very comfortable and well laid out. This car is got a ton of technology, which sometimes has hiccups but, for most part works as it is supposed to. The push button ignition is my favorite. I have yet to try the manual shifting but, plan to test it out on an open road where I don't have to worry about getting a ticket. I'm definitely sold on the leather. It seems to keep the car cleaner. The cameras took a bit of getting used to but, know I use them regularly and totally see the benefit. Storage space is ok. The car is fun to drive! I'd would definitely recommend it to others. Definitely worth a test drive if you are in the market. I'm sure that it will handle as it is supposed in during our extreme winters in MN."

Rough Riding and Downshifting

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Rear & Blind Spot Cameras, Leg room, Trunk space"

Cons: "Rough Ride on patched roads, Hard downshifting"

"I bought a 2013 Honda Accord Touring, and am very disappointed with the rough and bumpy ride I experience EVERY DAY. Car test drove great on the streets and highway around the dealership, but I wish I could have test driven this car on my usual, patched-road commute. The car also downshifts while coasting with enough force that it shifts my head forward, and I have neck pain. Honda told me this CANNOT be adjusted. I've had to change my driving habit - to keep on the gas more, avoid coasting, and brake harder through the downshifting. Gas mileage obviously decreased, and I expect brake pads/rotors will need changing much, much sooner and more often than any other car I've owned. I previously drove a 2003 Toyota Highlander since new, which I gave to my daughter."

excellent vehicle; best Accord yet !!!

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "8 to 9 + on all features"

Cons: "front passenger foot room could be improved"

"A great car. Have driven almost 50 K in 18 months without a blip. Gas mileage 35 mpg. Only criticism is, front seat passenger leg room to stretch out is marginal and passenger seat is only 4 way adjustable; no up and down. Just bought a 2015 and situation unchanged. Highly recommend this vehicle."