2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,167 - $36,822.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 186 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Fun! Styling! Great value!"

Cons: "No memory for power seats"

"I had originally went in to purchase a 2012 accord when I saw the 2013's, I fell in love. I leased a LX but later was upset when I saw the sport. So after a year was up on my lease, I went in and leased a 2014 sport. I love it! I will be buying this car! It has great styling, I love the paddle shifters, and it's roomy and comfortable. My only grip is that the power seat does not have memory, which makes for a bit of a challenge when my husband drives. Since I have been driving my car, my mother, my friend, and my cousin have all purchased and love their 2014 accords. My sister just purchased a 2015 Pilot and she's in love as well! I will always love and come back to Honda!"

Awesome car

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great price for speed and features"

Cons: "Suspension - bumpy ride"

"I love this car. It's fun to drive, slick, sporty, and yet extremely practical thanks to the reliability and fairly spacious rear seat. If you care about reliability and high tech gadgets, you won't find anything more fun to drive that's not at least $10k more. The only real downside is that the suspension makes for a bumpy ride. Otherwise, wonderful car, and wonderful value for the money."

Great car, for the money .

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "Seats can be more comfortable."

"Because this was my first 2015 Honda accord I really wasn't expecting much maybe a sportier Toyota Camry. This car has surpassed my expectations and some. I mean its great for everyday driving, commuting its comfortable simple to use technology and it demands respect. Its quick for being a 4 cyl and even has enough power to race, I didn't say that ok. lol So if your in doubt about your next vehicle try Honda."

This is a great value for the price

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage and design. The CVT trans is awesome"

Cons: "No change drawer, should have gotten leather int."

"This car is very comfortable, economical gas wise, and a nice looking car as well. For $19,600, this was a real deal. The Civic was almost as expensive"

Great all around car

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Quality"

Cons: "Vents"

"I initially wanted a 2011 model, but my wife got me a 2013 instead and I love it! I have a base model and it comes with back up camera and bluetooth! Great car, awesome looking, gets around 33mpg hwy/city with 75% highway. I've hit 40 mpg on many occasion, highway only; I guess I'm pretty light footed. Car is relatively strong at 180 horse and torque; if you need power, turn off ECO and shift to S and you won't be disappointed. People complain about the CVT but it's barely noticeable. I actually think it adds a bit of premium quality to the drive as it doesn't shift gears like the standard transmission. If you pay close enough attention, there is a slight lag or vibration when accelerating from a stop; still doesn't bother me. The only improvement I can think of are the air vents; they're extremely weak. I have to turn it up to 75-80% to feel anything. The traction control is very sensitive and I sometimes turn it off to get more of a mechanical feel to the drive. Hint: instead of complaining, problem solve. Honda certainly built this car for customer satisfaction. I do my own oil change and I was extremely excited to see how easy it is. Honda has engineered the oil pan and the oil filter to be next to each other and made this the easiest possible oil change I have ever done. Overall, this is a great car, and I would buy my wife one too but she wants an SUV. Critics and expert reviews rate this as the number one Sedan for 2013 all across the board and I agree 100%. If you have the extra money, the premium versions have very nice features, but even the base model will suffice."